• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Can I play one of the O5s from the SCP foundation and have the character act as more of a commader for NPCs, and perhaps working with some other characters trying to close the gates and return things to normal.

lucidnonsense said:
Can I play one of the O5s from the SCP foundation and have the character act as more of a commader for NPCs, and perhaps working with some other characters trying to close the gates and return things to normal.
Yes, such things are allowed.

Are you ready?

captain_planet_by_qbatmanp-d3jsjve.jpg

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Can I jumps in anywhere?

[/QUOTE]
Well we have the Dark Souls universe as I wouldn't suggest HP or Undertale and I am pretty sure there is something kinda private going on in the Valve Universe

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]No like in the RP, is there anywhere I can jump in?

[/QUOTE]
Well perhaps join Frisk and Thel Vadam in Dark Souls

ARBITER IS HERE TOO?! HOLY SHIT! COVENANT RULES!

And alright. Who would I expect to reply to me? Like who controls those characters?

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]ARBITER IS HERE TOO?! HOLY SHIT! COVENANT RULES!
And alright. Who would I expect to reply to me? Like who controls those characters?

[/QUOTE]
i control arbiter, Noivian controls frisk and Knight Artorias well it's kind of obvious who he controls

billthesomething said:
i control arbiter, Noivian controls frisk and Knight Artorias well it's kind of obvious who he controls
I chose my character out of pure irony and also extreme dark souls fanboying as I loved the Artorias boss fight and his lore

To be safe,GLaDOS won't go to undertale until is clear or not as crowded.she wants to go there but won't go yet.

Just so I'm 100% sure..I can make characters from more or less anything as long as they're not OP asf, right?

HOLY SHIT! These lyrics tho... they fit so good.

"You can't spell Determination without Termination."

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back