• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Attention please!

No more people in the Underground for now, as it's getting over-populated.

Oh my goodness you did it birdsie you did it you successfully revived clash! Just wanted to post this to say good job. I might join later but as of now I've got an Rp of my own to attend to.

Hopefully you guys have a good time.

@Birdsie Is they a limit to the number of characters?

Asking since I mostly want to play a whole D&D party made up of seven members (and before you ask it will be based off characters on a fandom.)

Oh and instead of following the character sheets can I just post the d&d characters since it mostly shows everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
NekoChanBo said:
@Birdsie Is they a limit to the number of characters?
Asking since I mostly want to make a whole D&D party made up of seven members (and before you ask it will be based off characters on a fandom.)
There is one,the limit is five charaters per person.

Maybe that megatron arrives at a massive space battle, if the one who posted it mind to go to the star wars universe (post cold war of the Old Republic Era). Maybe the Battle of Rishi or the Battle of Kuat

Universes:

Aperture Sciences Testing Chambers (MTchaos1134) : Glados, Sans,Jim Raynor, Bill Cipher, Kemet, Gaster, Peridot, Hatty(9) CLOSED

HP Universe (Gabrygabra97): Venus, Walter, Fawkes, Sauron, Harry Potter, Bulivarr, The Wrath (7)

Undertale (Birdsie): Asriel, Chara, Maria, Plague Knight, Error Sans, Grievous, Halzarth, Mizelia, Jade Harley, Ghett, Mettaton (11) CLOSED

Dark Souls Universe (Knight Artorias): Artorias, Thel Vadam, Frisk, Ferra & Torr (5)

Power Rangers Universe (Vampiress): Claire

Unaccounted for: Bryan Fury, John Marston, Arcanist, Lemongrab, Megatron, Siegmeyer (6)

Limbo: Wesker, Ban, Roxy, Fang

OC: Ghett, Maria, Mizelia, Halzarth, Kemet, The Wrath, Bulvarr (7)

Characters in all (35)

Fandoms: Undertale, Fallout, Star Wars, Tekken, Red Dead Redemption, Mortal Kombat, Homestuck, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Lords Of The Ring, Harry Potter, Shovel Knight, Elder Scrolls, Dark Souls, Portal, StarCraft, Halo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Gravity Falls, Seven Deadly Sins, Flight Rising, Battleblock Theater, Power Rangers, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, (27)

(Color means that the fandom is used as a setting)

Ships: Asriel (@Gabrygabra97 ) & Chara (@Birdsie ), Plague Knight & Mona (Canon), Claire & Jason

Notable event: Sauron's invasion of HP Universe, Plague Knight's unintentonall Pacifist Run, GLaDOS's Multi-Universal Portal Activation, Mizelia gains DETERMINATION

Thought it would be smart to keep track of where characters are

NekoChanBo said:
@Birdsie Any chance I can break the max of five character rule plz? I kind-of want eight.
Do the rest of the people agree on that notion?

Let's vote to move the max characters to 8, shall we?

Birdsie said:
Fine. Moved to 8.
You mind if instead of using the character sheet I just post their D&D character sheets since everything is basically there. Well minus personality.

NekoChanBo said:
You mind if instead of using the character sheet I just post their D&D character sheets since everything is basically there. Well minus personality.
Fine.

Just add a small remark about them tho.

My dream right now... is that one day this becomes a Hosted Project.

That's very unlikely though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back