• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

I've been wondering why the Gods of the Multiverse didn't intervene yet.

COUGH COUGH

@Ami the breadling

@Birdsie is there an actual plot to this or is it all stupid fun and by plot I mean a higher power controlling the Multiverse and all the characters will eventualy have to resovle it

Birdsie said:
Well, there's supposed to be a war between Gods going on, Yunno Chaos and Order.
But they don't seem to interfere at all.

@Knight Artorias
Huh never realised gods could fuck up that bad resulting in the most batshit crazy thing to ever fuck up timelines

ManyFaces said:
hhhh where do I send everyone?
I assume you're talking about the different universes, the ones that are available are Dark souls, Red Dead Redemption, Power Rangers, and Dragon Age.

Archdemon said:
I assume you're talking about the different universes, the ones that are available are Dark souls, Red Dead Redemption, Power Rangers, and Dragon Age.
Yeah okay, my brain isn't work too well

I'm not sure where to RP in... I want to have Neon in the Power Rangers' Universe,but I don't know wether to post in the Main or the IC Tab 2. Please help.

[QUOTE="Space Face]I'm not sure where to RP in... I want to have Neon in the Power Rangers' Universe,but I don't know wether to post in the Main or the IC Tab 2. Please help.

[/QUOTE]
Having a similar problem but tab 2 is where Power Rangers is at

[QUOTE="Space Face]I'm not sure where to RP in... I want to have Neon in the Power Rangers' Universe,but I don't know wether to post in the Main or the IC Tab 2. Please help.

[/QUOTE]
power rangers posts are supposed to go into tab 2 however i have yet to move the posts due to how late it is here, i am certain that i will be done with moving the posts over to tab 2 by tomorrow noon

ManyFaces said:
Having a similar problem but tab 2 is where Power Rangers is at
i should be done before tomorrow noon with moving all the power rangers and red dead posts, i cant do it at the moment for i need to sleep

billthesomething said:
power rangers posts are supposed to go into tab 2 however i have yet to move the posts due to how late it is here, i am certain that i will be done with moving the posts over to tab 2 by tomorrow noon
Would you like some help? If not, I can see if I can try and read what hasn't been moved yet.

[QUOTE="Space Face]Would you like some help? If not, I can see if I can try and read what hasn't been moved yet.

[/QUOTE]
help would be appreciated

billthesomething said:
help would be appreciated
Alright! Can you tell me the page number when the first DarkSouls/Power Rangers posts began or at least the page you're on?

[QUOTE="Space Face]Alright! Can you tell me the page number when the first DarkSouls/Power Rangers posts began or at least the page you're on?

[/QUOTE]
i have finished with the dark souls posts and i left off with a few red dead posts, then i only added the intro post for power rangers

Space Face]Alright! Can you tell me the page number when the first DarkSouls/Power Rangers posts began or at least the page you're on? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/clash-multiverse-rp-open-needs-people-reboot.211116/page-45 said:
Casual - CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)[/URL]

So which universe can I put Soleil in? Im asking so I don't go in a universe and upset the people in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back