• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Look I like adventure time as much as the next guy but I don't think Soleil would be a good character to have in that universe.

Before I forget @Noivern what did SCP-049 infect my Darkspawns with? I don't know anything about SCP or at least your SCP in general.

billthesomething said:
No, seriously it's confusing to keep up with Gaster just keep him in Power rangers,undertale and valve
Gaster is no longer in valve.only power rangers and undertale.

And ok.

Noivern said:
Infected them with Death, yes! Then he operates on the dead bodies and makes them mindless zombies...Just go to here.
SCP-049 - SCP Foundation
So he detects the Taint then? the thing that created the darkspawn? I don't know if he can turn Darkspawn into zombies, as the Taint sustains the Darkspawn and is the thing that made them into what they are, I would have to think that you must find a way to actually cure the taint before making the darkspawns into zombies, but they are susceptible to death and will stay dead when killed.

@Space Face @Barbas @Garbacca Hey guys! I see that you've been accepted but haven't posted in a universe yet, well the two smallest ones are Dragon Age and Adventure time, but I think ones that are available also are Power Rangers, Red Dead Redemption, Dark souls, and Undertale. I would recommend filling up the smaller ones with your characters, but you can always ask @Birdsie and @billthesomething on their opinion for filling up a selected universe.

Also @Birdsie and @billthesomething I will make another character tomorrow, another Dragon Age character who in the first game is called the Hero of Ferelden. I pretty much know everything about Dragon Age, as far as the first goes anyways, so if someone claims The Hero of Ferelden before I make the CS then I allow that to happen.

:)

Archdemon said:
@Space Face @Barbas @Garbacca Hey guys! I see that you've been accepted but haven't posted in a universe yet, well the two smallest ones are Dragon Age and Adventure time, but I think ones that are available also are Power Rangers, Red Dead Redemption, Dark souls, and Undertale. I would recommend filling up the smaller ones with your characters, but you can always ask @Birdsie and @billthesomething on their opinion for filling up a selected universe.
Also @Birdsie and @billthesomething I will make another character tomorrow, another Dragon Age character who in the first game is called the Hero of Ferelden. I pretty much know everything about Dragon Age, as far as the first goes anyways, so if someone claims The Hero of Ferelden before I make the CS then I allow that to happen.

What's going on in Power Rangers?

Archdemon said:

I did post in a universe and was going to have Sauron join Chaos but Lordvader started ignoring me for some reason so I decided it was best to just leave that team and just have Sauron go solo.

Donder172 said:
If you want, can make a character and send it to Adventure Time
Sure however i hope you can branch out bit away from star wars (i love star wars, but a multi fandom RP isn't really fun without characters from diversity of mediums and franchises, Something anime, comic book or cartoon perhaps, this RP will become awfully dull with more video game characters)

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
Sure however i hope you can branch out bit away from star wars (i love star wars, but a multi fandom RP isn't really fun without characters from diversity of mediums and franchises, Something anime, comic book or cartoon perhaps, this RP will become awfully dull with more video game characters)
I do have other characters in mind, but I am not sure if I can RP them.

Donder172 said:
I do have other characters in mind, but I am not sure if I can RP them.
i never thought i could RP plague knight and apparently you expressed (for the lack of a better word) sadness over the fact i have retired him, so take that as what you will. but you never know if you don't try

billthesomething said:
i never thought i could RP plague knight and apparently you expressed (for the lack of a better word) sadness over the fact i have retired him, so take that as what you will. but you never know if you don't try
I was thinking about Michael Corleone or Vito Corleone... from The Godfather :P

I can't really think of a movie character and I don't know a lot about anime :/

Was also thinking of using Alduin the World-eater or (ik I should not make more Star Wars characters) Brontes, one of the Dread Masters

Donder172 said:
I was thinking about Michael Corleone or Vito Corleone... from The Godfather :P
I can't really think of a movie character and I don't know a lot about anime :/

Was also thinking of using Alduin the World-eater or (ik I should not make more Star Wars characters) Brontes, one of the Dread Masters
O.k wow never thought that someone had considered bringing in a Godfather character (i somewhat want you to bring in either corleone) though have no qualms about Alduin (Also so we can have a trinity of dragons. one good, one bad and one neutral with alduin being the neutral)

billthesomething said:
O.k wow never thought that someone had considered bringing in a Godfather character (i somewhat want you to bring in either corleone) though have no qualms about Alduin (Also so we can have a trinity of dragons. one good, one bad and one neutral with alduin being the neutral)
I doubt Alduin is really neutral, due to his dominant nature :P

And his nickname, the World-eater. And he is also quite arrogant xD

Also, the Corleones are not easy to RP

Donder172 said:
I doubt Alduin is really neutral, due to his dominant nature :P
And his nickname, the World-eater. And he is also quite arrogant xD

Also, the Corleones are not easy to RP
True. but i see Alduin as a force of nature, so find him to fit into the neutral spot easier then the archdemon.

Okay sent me PM so we can talk better

Crenando said:
@billthesomething ey yo. Can you tell me what's happening at all the places?
in The Dark Souls universe the group is currently in a confrontation with a Xenomorph queen

In Power Ranger Siegmeyer and Link are with Ban who had just crashed a car into a tree

In Red Dead nothing much is happening, however Iggy is currently antagonizing Kyōma and Mira

In Dragon Age SCP-049 has infected some darkspawns

Nothing is happening in Adventure Time

billthesomething said:
in The Dark Souls universe the group is currently in a confrontation with a Xenomorph queen
In Power Ranger Siegmeyer and Link are with Ban who had just crashed a car into a tree

In Red Dead nothing much is happening, however Iggy is currently antagonizing Kyōma and Mira

In Dragon Age SCP-049 has infected some darkspawns

Nothing is happening in Adventure Time
HK-47 joined Link... well he walked to them

Crenando said:
Are you ready?
captain_planet_by_qbatmanp-d3jsjve.jpg

if you plan to join could you not RP as a wrestler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back