• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

[QUOTE="Revan Alek Shan]How about I crash in the Power Rangers Universe?

[/QUOTE]
Don't ask me. You can start wherever you wish, if it's not closed.

[QUOTE="Revan Alek Shan]How about I crash in the Power Rangers Universe?

[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly that is closed, I just checked. But Dark souls, Dragon Age, Red Dead Redemption, Adventure time, supernatural, and I think Undertale are still open.

Archdemon said:
If I remember correctly that is closed, I just checked. But Dark souls, Dragon Age, Red Dead Redemption, Adventure time, supernatural, and I think Undertale are still open.
Ok I will crash in one of those universes.

Lordvader59 said:
Unfortunately, Godzilla had stayed too long. He was about half under water when he heard a multitude of whistling sounds and then explosions and a feeling as if someone had thrown pebbles at the back of his neck. Slowly, the great monster turned towards the city, and was met with a battalion of tanks. The tanks continued to fire, doing no damage. Godzilla let out a roar. He was pissed. He climbed back out of the water.
[media]

[/media]
@Baku[/URL]
Oh my,as soon as gaster left everything hit the fan.or its just coincidence.

I guess I'm still waiting for new characters to join Dragon Age.... I mean @Gabrygabra97 have yet to reply to the Darkspawn stuff going on... I might make another character.

@Birdsie Before i join... i have two questions:

1. WHERE are you guys at (In the RP, i don't know where to make my entrance..?!
  2. Seeming as there are multiple "OP" characters here, is there a limit on what characters can be choosen ( I'm torn between either Thanos (without IG ) or Xemnas for a Villian and either Riku or someone else. )

@billthesomething (it's been a while, Bill ^_^ ; )

Timmy Turner] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] Before i join... i have two questions:
  2. Seeming as there are multiple "OP" characters here, is there a limit on what characters can be choosen ( I'm torn between either Thanos (without IG ) or Xemnas for a Villian and either Riku or someone else. )

You can see that in the overview, however I am quite afraid this RP burned out.

Timmy Turner] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] Before i join... i have two questions:

I can answer your first question.

There are mutiple universes, they are all in the overview tab, all colored universes are ones you can go to. The undertale universe and portal is in the main tab, the second has adventure time and dark souls I think. The third one I don't know, so you would have to look in overview to know.

Hey guys! New entry here.

So... I'm still quite split on what universe to enter and what not. I don't know how to tell one that 'I'll be joining'.

BloodHasSpilled said:
Hey guys! New entry here.
So... I'm still quite split on what universe to enter and what not. I don't know how to tell one that 'I'll be joining'.
Check the overview tab, in there there are colored universes, these are setting in which we put our characters in. The universe should have either a closed sign which means no new character can enter that universe, or it will have slots available where when the last slot is taken, then it's closed. The ones that don't have anything restricting people from entering them are open. also did @Birdsie or @billthesomething like your post? If they did then that means your character is accepted. :)

Archdemon said:
Check the overview tab, in there there are colored universes, these are setting in which we put our characters in. The universe should have either a closed sign which means no new character can enter that universe, or it will have slots available where when the last slot is taken, then it's closed. The ones that don't have anything restricting people from entering them are open. also did @Birdsie or @billthesomething like your post? If they did then that means your character is accepted. :)
I am joining the Portal universe. Yes, I was approved!

Unsure whether to make Omega Flowey/Flowey to help push along some things in Undertale (if not full)

Or to make The Beast and have 3 rp in tab 1 since it's driving me nuts that it's uneven xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back