• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]THat is their name, CHaos just gave himself another name. Why you ask? Because he felt like it! :D

[/QUOTE]
Oooh

Noivian said:
On a side note, it would make more sense if @Ami the breadling posted first because Lord Chaos needs to declare war or w/e
Yeah but i hate posting first. Your post can be a oneliner, idc, i just dont wanna be the first. Only the thought makes me forget anything to write....

Noivian said:
Why Fawkes and Jade?
Fawkes is a philosopher so the idea that sixteen year old having the powers to manipulate space would interest him and they do share similar (I am Stretching it quite a bit) background revolving around captivity (His Cage and Jade's island) Also i made my Lone Wanderer look like Jade (As best as i could)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kinda. We changed the names to Lord Chaos and Lady Order
And Chaos has a name for himself.

[/QUOTE]
uh.

I approve.

Maybe I should explain somethings?

Noivian said:
Because you chose characters that didn't fit within the rp and refused to compromise?
did you ever attempt to compromise with me? At all?

All I saw was you say, "I have to kick him," and whenever I tried to talk to you, you didn't listen at all.

DaManofWar said:
did you ever attempt to compromise with me? At all?
All I saw was you say, "I have to kick him," and whenever I tried to talk to you, you didn't listen at all.
Dude, it's just a role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back