• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Peridot looked at GLaDOS, she smiled "Oh, oh yes I know of it, and it is intriguing. A powerful substance that only humans from the undertale world have," She goes on a full chat about it, she says things not even GLaDOS could understand.

Wow another disembodied voice, say hi to the children. I have to ask to keep this PG13, the children shouldn't know of this. You see children Hatty doesn't speak and I am the only way to say what he thinks. Sadly I don't have my puppets

@MTchaos1134

CalderTheApprentices said:
I go crashing down to the floor as my 7 Mars djinn cushion my fall. "That was a rough ride." I then see GLaDOS, Bill, and Peridot. "Hey..."
(You need a character in the character sign-up and to have a like by Birsie, also the portal universe is closed)

Peridot does as she is told and in under a minute she has a full essay "Done, I may be a gem but I am one of the smartest gems on homeworld," she said in a tone that just screamed pride

Alright that is it you disembodied voice, I had enough of you talking to the children like that. *Gets up and goes to the other disembodied voice* Take that you non-children lover *Punches on the nose*.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
The Wrath looks shocked as his lightsaber falls apart, extending his hand towards the man, trying to catch him with a Force choke.
Witch King

Lifted in the air by the force choke, the Witch King simply stares at Wrath. Extending his left hand, the Witch King casts a spell on wrath that would force him to experience all of his deepest fears.

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
GLaDOS now knows evreything she put down on the computer."do you know anything about the universe where the determination originates?"the voice sounded slightly impressed.a aperture golden badge dropped down in from of peridot.

*The voice gets up and pulls out a bat*'how dare you attack me,I was giving the children good info.'*they hit the other voice in the knee with the bat.*

Peridot takes the badge and smiles "Sadly no, the universes of undertale are locked and you can never find a human from undertale around here," Peridot says turning the gun back to a fist before thinking for a second.

*The voice brings out a hatty puppet* Lets beat him up *He says as the little hatty brings out a shotgun and shoots both his legs* Naughty children hater.

(What are we doing xD )

@MTchaos1134

Peridot thinks "I have checked, since me and Hatty are here we have locked this universe meaning others can't come in, but for the others we need to go in small doses, so we don't lock up the others, OK," she said as her hands formed a screen and she wrote something.

*Pounces as hatty puppet strangles him,* I will murder you child, and voice hater *Hatty puppet begins to slap him with his little hand*

(Sure this is just fun xD still counts as Hatty though because this is his only way to talk)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Peridot thinks "I have checked, since me and Hatty are here we have locked this universe meaning others can't come in, but for the others we need to go in small doses, so we don't lock up the others, OK," she said as her hands formed a screen and she wrote something.

*Pounces as hatty puppet strangles him,* I will murder you child, and voice hater *Hatty puppet begins to slap him with his little hand*

(Sure this is just fun xD still counts as Hatty though because this is his only way to talk)

[/QUOTE]
(I mean we should make two separate disembodied voice charaters after or during this that know each other,only way other charaters and hear them is if they can break the fourth wall.)

The voice pushes the puppet and the other voice off and starts firing at the other voice and the puppet.'I shall not to locate such insults,cease them!' The gun runs out of ammo,and he chucks the gun at the other voice.

"I can send a single drone or two to available universes,collect data and samples."one of the camera drone walks up behind peridot as an example of the drone and to see what they are drawing.

Peridot jumps and tries to hide the sketch, the robot could catch 'Peridot and Sans. Love of a skeleton and green dorito'. She glares at the robot "Keep your eye to yourself buddy," she says tapping the bot.

*Hatty backhands other voice* Oh my hatty control yourself *Strangles other voice* hatty that isn't very nice and friendly. stop!

(We should still keep them as hatty narrator, and whoever yours in to fit the theme of fandom characters)

@MTchaos1134

@MTchaos1134[/URL]
(Alright.)'you know what,I'll be the better voice and surrender first.'the voice raises a white flag,kicking hatty off.

"I don't think that will ever happen,but it is good to dream and hope."GLaDOS said through the drone."anyways,these are the drone I plan to send through to other univereses.i plan to stay here until undertale is unlocked,I would like to visit there."the drone went under and behind peridot, and tried to look at some more.

Peridot tries to shake it off as the tablet (Which is also her fingers) falls off, she whispers to herself "Shit, Shit, Shit" she tries to grab it without fingers. As she tries she says "I have my own drones that can create permanent telporters in the universe to come and go."

*The voice takes off the puppet* I have won, I can now party in the hall of heroes and enjoy myself as I don't need to buckle my pants *He danced*

@MTchaos1134

Peri tries to scurry for it, it opens to the robot showing different 'couples' it could see 'Skeleton x Alien' 'Lizard x fish NSFW' 'Percy x Pierre' and 'Dortio x Potato.' A small blue robot grabs it and gives it to Peridot "Clods looking at my stuff," she says putting away the tablet.

I am the narrator of battle block theater I am the narrator, who tells what hatty is feeling since he doesn't show emotion, I also tell the children facts and other things to help them, right children.

@MTchaos1134

(Blue robot)

tumblr_inline_nvb54s7Qq61qive60_540.png

I go crashing down to the floor as my 7 Mars djinn cushion my fall. "That was a rough ride." I then see GLaDOS, Bill, and Peridot. "Hey..."
as I train my Mars psynergy with garet and Tyrell, a mysterious portal goes up behind me, out of curiosity, I go through the portal.
(Dude you have not been accepted so you can't post)

Peridot opened used the tablet and opened it "Hmm we have the HT,the Dark souls, and a power rangers. The other two are ours and undertale but they are locked, other universe might become closer and be able to reach but not right now," she said as the little robot went on her shoulder.

@MTchaos1134

Bill smiled "Show it, you will need to get use to it if you must go mobile," he said hovering on the ground before setting his feet on the floor, he ran a little still testing his legs.

Peridot gave a fake smile "FINE, HOW ABOUT YOU," she said her tablet hand becoming a gun again. She held herself back from shooting anyone.

@MTchaos1134

MTchaos1134 said:
"Looks like your are having a absolutely amazing day,anyways I am doing fine thank you."the drone said as it showed peri various screenshots of what it found to her.most likely trying to tease her.
"Alright."GLaDOS rises up and disappears into the roof,wringing and whatnot can be heard from above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back