• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot) - Additional IC

billthesomething said:
(i presume so he did see John and albert)
((I'll show the map...

Where Beecher's Hope stands is John's home.))

Faevix

Suddenly the three drones paused, their instincts told them to kill these humanoids but their queen did not wish for that yet at least. The drones parted suddenly revealing there were six drones in total, they faced the opposite side of eachother and shrieked. Faevix had made it to them and saw what she recognized as three humans one appeared to be a little girl which she considered no threat. Faevix went closer to the group but not too close as she knew humans could get violent if they felt scared, she tapped into their minds "Put away your weapons unless you wish to fight" she said in the tone of a leader giving orders but not in a hostile way.

@Donder172 @billthesomething @Noivian

ManyFaces said:

Faevix

Suddenly the three drones paused, their instincts told them to kill these humanoids but their queen did not wish for that yet at least. The drones parted suddenly revealing there were six drones in total, they faced the opposite side of eachother and shrieked. Faevix had made it to them and saw what she recognized as three humans one appeared to be a little girl which she considered no threat. Faevix went closer to the group but not too close as she knew humans could get violent if they felt scared, she tapped into their minds "Put away your weapons unless you wish to fight" she said in the tone of a leader giving orders but not in a hostile way.

The Mandalorian notices the shrieks of the six drones, noticing also the alien creature, looking silently

ManyFaces said:

Faevix

(the aribiter is a sangheili a species that doesn't look remotly human)

"Call off your warriors, Then we will consider disarming ourselves" Thel called out with bit more hostility then intended but having another being in his head put him on edge. as it reminded him to much of the Gravemind

ManyFaces said:

Faevix

Artorias

DS Universe

"How about we put away our weapons when you tell us how you got here considering I don't think you are from Lordran am I correct?" Artorias said walking to the front of the group questioning the new arrival as she didn't seem to initially notice him "It seems like a fair trade in my eyes."

@billthesomething @Noivian @Donder172 @ManyFaces

Knight Artorias] [CENTER] [COLOR=#b30000]Artorias[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]DS Universe[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [COLOR=#b30000]"How about we put away our weapons when you tell us how you got here considering I don't think you are from Lordran am I correct?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Artorias said walking to the front of the group questioning the new arrival as she didn't seem to initially notice him [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]"It seems like a fair trade in my eyes."[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
Rhedod Wroll kept sitting on his Basilisk, hovering above the ground near the group. Not planning to just drop his weapons.

Power Rangers

Ban

Running up to a moving car, Ban tapped the window. "Hello? I want a go. Is that how you control it?" Pulling out his weapon, the end furthest from his hand smashed the window and touched the steering wheel, making the driver lose control. "Come on..."​

Noivern said:
"Hey, who the hell are you?"
Kyoma knuckled some of his skewers while Mira backed up, slightly surprised.

"State your business here in Dimension U. Why are you here?"

@billthesomething
Iggy just yawned in-response 'These humans are crazy, do they honestly think a dog will be able to respond.' Iggy thought as he scratched behind his ear with his hind-leg

billthesomething said:

Siegmeyer

Power Rangers​

But unbeknownst to the green hero the reason that Siegmeyer didn't reply was because he had entered into a deep meditative state or as most people call it sleep. he had fallen asleep standing up, you could hear him lightly snoring @Donder172 @Archdemon
Donder172 said:
"Observation: The meatbag is asleep. Perhaps you should wake him up?"
@Archdemon
Character: Link

Universe: Power Rangers

Link nodded towards HK and lightly shook Siegmeyer trying wake him while saying "Wake up!"

Link would proceed to keep doing this until Siegmeyer would wake up.

@Donder172 @billthesomething

Archdemon said:
Character: Link
Universe: Power Rangers

Link nodded towards HK and lightly shook Siegmeyer trying wake him while saying "Wake up!"

Link would proceed to keep doing this until Siegmeyer would wake up.

@Donder172 @billthesomething
"Hmm yes, yes I am Awake. i was just meditating on our situation, dear boy" Siegmeyer took Link's hand off him "Now then you had asked a question?"

"What is this thing, some kind of animal?"

Kyoma twirled his skewers back into his jacket and bent down. Mira was behind him with her tail drawn. They both didn't know what to expect from such an odd creature.

Noivern said:
Kyoma twirled his skewers back into his jacket and bent down. Mira was behind him with her tail drawn. They both didn't know what to expect from such an odd creature.
(why don't they recognize a dog)

billthesomething said:
"Hmm yes, yes I am Awake. i was just meditating on our situation, dear boy" Siegmeyer took Link's hand off him "Now then you had asked a question?"
Link sat down again "Sorry, I thought you were asleep, anyways I asked if you could tell us more about your universe, like tell us about Catarina and Lordran! I would be very interested to learn about these places in which you spoke of."

@billthesomething @Donder172

Soleil

Dark souls universe

Soleil fell another one of the strange creatures with little effort.

"Oh boy you guys know how to fight. Shame you can't speak or anything because I'm pretty sure I'm lost. Hey no leg shots!"

Archdemon said:
Link sat down again "Sorry, I thought you were asleep, anyways I asked if you could tell us more about your universe, like tell us about Catarina and Lordran! I would be very interested to learn about these places in which you spoke of."
@billthesomething @Donder172
"Hmm, there isn't much to talk about Lordran is the land where the undead sickness originated from and where lord Gwyn resides as do the two other wielders of the lord souls. An--" before Siegmeyer could continue speaking about Catarina a loud crash was heard outside "What was that?" Siegmeyer put on his helmet and ran outside and saw Ban having crashed a horseless chariot into a tree @Ethan Hart

Power Rangers

Ban

Moaning as he stood up from the crash, Ban's hand went to his head...or it would have if his arm wasn't missing. "Great." He mumbled as it grew back instantly. "That was...FUN! I want to go again!"​

@billthesomething

Noivern said:
Iggy walk towards Mira and began sniffing her 'She looks human, but smells like those light things.' He walked around before coming across her tail which he bit into

Users who are viewing this thread

Back