• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot) - Additional IC

Donder172 said:
HK-47 walks into the town, being strangely looked upon by bystanders ((assuming they never saw a droid that looks similar to HK-47)). However, noticing two strange persons near a building, walking towards them.
@MTchaos1134 @Archdemon
"Ah Greetings fellow Knight" Siegmeyer called as he walked towards the droid "I presume you as well was whisked to this strange land by a portal of sorts"

billthesomething said:
"Ah Greetings fellow Knight" Siegmeyer called as he walked towards the droid "I presume you as well was whisked to this strange land by a portal of sorts"
The droid answers with a mechanical voice "Salutation: I am HK-47, personal assassin to the Master of the Foundry. Statement: My sensors do not detect any of the Foundry's systems. Where am I, meatbag?"

originally posted by @Donder172

Donder172 said:
The droid answers with a mechanical voice "Salutation: I am HK-47, personal assassin to the Master of the Foundry. Statement: My sensors do not detect any of the Foundry's systems. Where am I, meatbag?"
'HK-47? hmm a peculiar name for a peculiar knight' Siegmeyer thought, "I don't not know friend perhaps one of these fine people would be willing to inform us of the name of this Land" he gestured towards the gathered group

billthesomething said:
HK-47 walks into the town, being strangely looked upon by bystanders ((assuming they never saw a droid that looks similar to HK-47)). However, noticing two strange persons near a building, walking towards them.
@MTchaos1134 @Archdemon
billthesomething said:
billthesomething said:
Gaster glanced,but waited for link to respond.

originally posted by @MTchaos1134

billthesomething said:
'HK-47? hmm a peculiar name for a peculiar knight' Siegmeyer thought, "I don't not know friend perhaps one of these fine people would be willing to inform us of the name of this Land" he gestured towards the gathered group
"Statement: I am not a mere knight. I am an assassin droid serving the Master of the Foundry."

Link was surprised by the intelligence of the creature, it also summoned some type of weapon? Link needed to make sure it wasn't a living dead like in his world... He played the Sun's song on The Ocarina of Time.

[media]

[/media]
Once link looked at Gaster and saw that the thing wasn't paralyzed he put the Ocarina away in his bag and turned to the thing, to which he made a nod answering the creatures question of whether he stepped through a portal. Two more people came, one in armor and one made of armor. The people who stared at them weren't Hylian either.... Where was he right now?

@MTchaos1134

originally posted by @Archdemon

billthesomething said:
Link was surprised by the intelligence of the creature, it also summoned some type of weapon? Link needed to make sure it wasn't a living dead like in his world... He played the Sun's song on The Ocarina of Time.
[media]

[/media]
Once link looked at Gaster and saw that the thing wasn't paralyzed he put the Ocarina away in his bag and turned to the thing, to which he made a nod answering the creatures question of whether he stepped through a portal. Two more people came, one in armor and one made of armor. The people who stared at them weren't Hylian either.... Where was he right now?

@MTchaos1134

"Then you have experienced a portal leading to another universe,do you know what they are?"gaster asked,now floating.

billthesomething said:
"Then you have experienced a portal leading to another universe,do you know what they are?"gaster asked,now floating.
Link shook his head "No I have no idea what these portals are, I just thought this was an unexplored area of Hyrule.."

He then became quiet. Something strange was happening and he needed to get to the bottom of it, and if Zelda is in danger than he must go back to his own universe, whatever that was.

originally posted by
@Archdemon

billthesomething said:
Link shook his head "No I have no idea what these portals are, I just thought this was an unexplored area of Hyrule.."
He then became quiet. Something strange was happening and he needed to get to the bottom of it, and if Zelda is in danger than he must go back to his own universe, whatever that was.

originally posted by
@Archdemon
The gaster in front of link was now glicthing,it was just a mirror image."other universes are an entire exsistance of tier own,each one unique.fpr example,there is a universe where the as a mechanical being named GLaDOS.and they control what you would probably call an underground castle."a image of GLaDOS appears next to the mirror gaster.

billthesomething said:
The gaster in front of link was now glicthing,it was just a mirror image."other universes are an entire exsistance of tier own,each one unique.fpr example,there is a universe where the as a mechanical being named GLaDOS.and they control what you would probably call an underground castle."a image of GLaDOS appears next to the mirror gaster.
HK looksed at the man "Observation: Is the word you are looking for 'an underground bunker'?"

billthesomething said:
The thing was unlike any he had seen before, just where in Hyrule was he? The man began to flicker, if he was indeed a living dead then the sun's song he played earlier wouldn't have affected the illusionary magic this being is able to use. The metal thing began talking about something called an Underground bunker.

"Thanks for helping me understand my position but I forgot to say my name... It's Link."

originally posted by
@Archdemon

Albert Cole

Red Dead Universe

"Oh god it's so hot why is it so damn hot?" Albert questioned himself walking and sweating due to the heat he was tired extremely tired he was in the past and he didn't know a damn thing about it.

originally posted by @Knight Artorias

billthesomething said:
The thing was unlike any he had seen before, just where in Hyrule was he? The man began to flicker, if he was indeed a living dead then the sun's song he played earlier wouldn't have affected the illusionary magic this being is able to use. The metal thing began talking about something called an Underground bunker.
"Thanks for helping me understand my position but I forgot to say my name... It's Link."

originally posted by
@Archdemon
"I am gaster,I would shake your hand but I can't at the moment."the mirror gaster thinks for a moment"do you have anymore questions?"

Red Dead Universe

[environment]

Albert can notice a city in the distance. In front a church. Behind the church is a small train station. A few travelers on horses are coming out of the city, riding past Albert.

latest

454.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
Red Dead Universe
[environment]

Albert can notice a city in the distance. In front a church. Behind the church is a small train station. A few travelers on horses are coming out of the city, riding past Albert.

latest

454.jpg

"Is that...YES IT IS MOTHER OF GOD IT'S CIVILIZATION OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU." Albert screamed with Joy as he took off into a full sprint towards the town.

billthesomething said:
"Is that...YES IT IS MOTHER OF GOD IT'S CIVILIZATION OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU." Albert screamed with Joy as he took off into a full sprint towards the town.
Red Dead Universe

[Environment]

As Albert runs into the town, he notices a train station, as well as a center of the city. Going further, he will find an bar and a cinema. Further towards the coast a general store, a tailor and a gunsmith. To the left a bank and a police station.

billthesomething said:
Red Dead Universe
[Environment]

As Albert runs into the town, he notices a train station, as well as a center of the city. Going further, he will find an bar and a cinema. Further towards the coast a general store, a tailor and a gunsmith. To the left a bank and a police station.

"Huh this place isn't as low tech as I would expect I mean they have a Cinema and a Gunsmith I think I might actually like living here considering there isn't anything to eat off my face." Albert said to himself looking around the small town everyone there was giving him weird looked due to his Vault Suit and his weapons they were especially confused as to the elongated barrel at the end of his pistol which they didn't know was actually a silencer.

billthesomething said:
"You are in the power ranger universe I think,and I would rather not introduce them,I think they would rather do it themselves."
billthesomething said:
HK-47 looks at the meatbag called Link "Statement: I am HK-47, personal assassin of the Master of the Foundry."
billthesomething said:
"I am Siegmeyer of Catarina, a proud warrior and adventure" he said with a voice filled with pride and pounded on his iron chest
@Archdemon
Power rangers? What a strange name for a world... Link turned towards HK-47 and Siegmeyer. "I am Link of Hyrule, The Hero of Time, in my world. Why don't we get away from these strange people? I feel uncomfortable being watched by so many people... Why don't we enter this place and talk about our worlds in which we come from?"

He pointed at a place called a Pizzaria.

billthesomething said:
Power rangers? What a strange name for a world... Link turned towards HK-47 and Siegmeyer. "I am Link of Hyrule, The Hero of Time, in my world. Why don't we get away from these strange people? I feel uncomfortable being watched by so many people... Why don't we enter this place and talk about our worlds in which we come from?"

"Conclussion: the would be a good idea."

billthesomething said:

"Sure,we may talk there."mirror gaster teleports himself and the other three in front of the pizzeria.

@Donder172@billthesomething

Users who are viewing this thread

Back