• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot) - Additional IC

billthesomething said:
"it is not a far away land human, but a distant Planet" Thel had shut off his energy blade, but if anymore Hollows were to come after him then power it up and begin slash on a moments notice. He turns his attention from the knight over to the child "What of you child, this land your home? or are you from elsewhere?" @Noivian
originally posted by @Noivian

Frisk shook her head. "No, sir, I'm from the underground... Where are we right now?" she asked.

Origianlly posted by @Knight Artorias

Knight Artorias

Dark Souls

Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars "So there are other planets then?" Atorias questioned Thel "Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?" @billthesomething

billthesomething said:
Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars "So there are other planets then?" Atorias questioned Thel "Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?"
Thel had stayed up and acted as watch while frisk and artorias rested "Thousands of years ahead of your it seems, back home we have ships that let us travel across the stars. Hmm i believe i never got to know your name "

originally posted by @Noivian

billthesomething said:

Knight Artorias

Dark Souls

Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars "So there are other planets then?" Atorias questioned Thel "Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?"
Frisk listened quietly for now, just taking in the world she was now located in. It was very different from what she was used to... but perhaps the girl was used to that by now.

Originally posted by @Knight Artorias

billthesomething said:
Thel had stayed up and acted as watch while frisk and artorias rested "Thousands of years ahead of your it seems, back home we have ships that let us travel across the stars. Hmm i believe i never got to know your name "
"Artorias my name is Artorias I am a Knight of Lord Gywn who I have already mentioned Gywn is most likely dead now as I seem to have been thrown into the future by the gods." Artorias replied "But what happens to be your name it would be nice to know the name of my new ally." Artorias asked a small smile appearing on his face though it may be hidden by his helmet "Maybe there is hope" He thought to himself

billthesomething said:
"Artorias my name is Artorias I am a Knight of Lord Gywn who I have already mentioned Gywn is most likely dead now as I seem to have been thrown into the future by the gods." Artorias replied "But what happens to be your name it would be nice to know the name of my new ally." Artorias asked a small smile appearing on his face though it may be hidden by his helmet "Maybe there is hope" He thought to himself
"I am Thel Vadam and I am an Arbiter an important position in my culture, and i believe that have been sent far into earth's past or a different universe" Thel Vadam also had a smile beneath his helmet

billthesomething said:
"I am Thel Vadam and I am an Arbiter an important position in my culture, and i believe that have been sent far into earth's past or a different universe" Thel Vadam also had a smile beneath his helmet
"A different universe how would you think it's a different universe I completely understand how you would think it is the past but I draw the limit at other universes things like that aren't possible as there are only one set of gods." Artorias said to Thel he wasn't to sure about different universes none of that made logical sense to him.

billthesomething said:
origianlly posted by @RedTeam Grif

Artorias

Dark Souls Universe​

Artorias's train of thought was derailed as he heard a sound that was alien to him he had no idea what it was but he thought it was most likely best to warn his allies.

"Thel shied the child I can hear something coming and I have a gut feeling it may be hostile." Artorias said bringing up his shield and unsheathing his sword ready for what is to come.

@billthesomething @Noivian @Donder172

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:

Artorias

Dark Souls Universe​

Artorias's train of thought was derailed as he heard a sound that was alien to him he had no idea what it was but he thought it was most likely best to warn his allies.

"Thel shied the child I can hear something coming and I have a gut feeling it may be hostile." Artorias said bringing up his shield and unsheathing his sword ready for what is to come.

@billthesomething @Noivian @Donder172
Thel had heard the sound as well and activated his energy blade and stood guard before Frisk "Prove it to be hostile i will join you in battle Artorias "

billthesomething said:
Thel had heard the sound as well and activated his energy blade and stood guard before Frisk "Prove it to be hostile i will join you in battle Artorias "
Artorias nodded in agreement taking his battle stance waiting for whatever was coming up ahead to show itself hoping the battle would not be to difficult if it would come to a battle that is.

@Noivian @Donder172

billthesomething said:
Rhedod Wroll

Rhedod Wroll noticed that the Basilisk had detected several life-forms nearby, flying over them, and starts to decrease speed and to turn to fly towards them. When there, he says "Su'Cuy! Where am I?" he says while hovering in the air with his Basilisk. Looking at the people through his T-shaped vision.

originally posted by @Donder172

billthesomething said:
Rhedod Wroll
Rhedod Wroll noticed that the Basilisk had detected several life-forms nearby, flying over them, and starts to decrease speed and to turn to fly towards them. When there, he says "Su'Cuy! Where am I?" he says while hovering in the air with his Basilisk. Looking at the people through his T-shaped vision.

"You Are in Lordran" Thel answered

billthesomething said:
Rhedod Wroll
Rhedod Wroll looks confused under his mask at the man "And in what system is Lordran?"

"I do not know i was brought here against my will however i believe we might be in the Sol System"

billthesomething said:
"I do not know i was brought here against my will however i believe we might be in the Sol System"
billthesomething said:
Rgedod
"I have never heard of this system, is it in the Core Worlds?"
Artorias had never been more confused in his life all this technical speak of other systems and worlds was well making his head hurt he was a knight not someone from another planet "Would you mind explaining all this slowly so that I can understand it."Artorias said half sarcastic and half literal

originally posted by @Knight Artorias

Last edited by a moderator:
billthesomething said:
Rgedod
"I have never heard of this system, is it in the Core Worlds?"
"Yes, the sol system is part of human's inner colonies or the core worlds" Thel raised his eyebrow of the beings statement of not having heard of the sol system, was he not human then

billthesomething said:
"Yes, the sol system is part of human's inner colonies or the core worlds" Thel raised his eyebrow of the beings statement of not having heard of the sol system, was he not human then
Rhedod Wroll

"The Core Worlds I am talking about is controlled by the Republic. Did you ever heard of the planets Coruscant or Basilisk?"

billthesomething said:
Rhedod Wroll
"The Core Worlds I am talking about is controlled by the Republic. Did you ever heard of the planets Coruscant or Basilisk?"

Thel Shook his head "I have not heard of these planets"

billthesomething said:
Rhedod Wroll
Rhedod Wroll mutters to himself "Osik.", then says to Thel "Have you heard of the Mandalorians?

Thel shook his head once again "No i have not heard of these Mandalorians, have you heard of the Sangheili?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back