• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Night

This is a group RP, one party holding the monopoly over all the action is a very bad idea so I'm very open to letting others take matters in their own hand when it comes to shaping the story.

@Vampunk Just wanted to make sure. Some hosts are touchy about their NPCs. I'll give it until the end of the day for someone else to post. If nobody does, I'll expand my last reply and tag a few people.

@Cece Meep @Shadow Alpha

I have no idea if tagging in an edited post will notify any of you, so this is just for good measure. Hopefully I provided something for you to go off of.

We really need to round up all the people who are still interested in this role-play.

Round 'em up and let the situation escalate so that I can conveniently tie up all their paths to converge-

Hey, are you still accepting? If so, I'd love to join. I'm fairly new, but I have been roleplaying 1-1 for a long time previously. Really like the look of this one.

I don't know if I should simply reboot this whole thing seeing that a lot of people simply vanished >_>

Well, I am still here and interested, it is just I have finals with the last being the 19th of June. I will be more active after that.

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]Well, I am still here and interested, it is just I have finals with the last being the 19th of June. I will be more active after that.

[/QUOTE]
Good to know^^

At least I know you're not dead

[QUOTE="Shadow Alpha]I should be more active after Tuesday. Had graduation yesterday and orientation is Mon-Tues

[/QUOTE]
I understand, a lot of people are still stressed out about finals and such things xD

[QUOTE="Red Irish Dragon]Well, I posted my just-picture-less character sheet up... (I like to draw my own pictures so I'll get on that, hah hah)
Finding a species was really seriously difficult though. :/

*rereads all the plottiness while eating popcorn*

[/QUOTE]
Your character will certainly be an interesting addition to our RP^^

Vampunk said:
Ahh, she's great^^
I got so attached to Ellie over the past week or so and I'm psyched to be inside her head... I've literally gone over her CS like 3486723054 times just to correct bits and pieces... If that's considered an approval, I could go ahead and mull over some of my writing samples as her to get a fresh post in...

XTina said:
I got so attached to Ellie over the past week or so and I'm psyched to be inside her head... I've literally gone over her CS like 3486723054 times just to correct bits and pieces... If that's considered an approval, I could go ahead and mull over some of my writing samples as her to get a fresh post in...
I like your enthusiasm!

@Vampunk @StoneWolf18

Hey I'm back. Well, not exactly, since I have to move house in about a week's time.

But I am just wondering, may I have permission to use the BB Coding for this CS that StoneWolf18 created for my other characters in other threads? ^^

Loki Odinson] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35723-vampunk/ said:
@Vampunk[/URL] @StoneWolf18
Hey I'm back. Well, not exactly, since I have to move house in about a week's time.

But I am just wondering, may I have permission to use the BB Coding for this CS that StoneWolf18 created for my other characters in other threads? ^^
As long as you credit me somehow. ^^

Loki Odinson] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35723-vampunk/ said:
@Vampunk[/URL]
So...is this still a thing? Or did we lose everyone?
We lost a lot of people.

I'm considering to simply reboot it :/

The problem with these Roleplays is that interest dies fast because there is no set plot. Nothing to strive for or there to keep them entertained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back