• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Night

StoneWolf18 said:
@Vampunk Coulda told me :P
I'll need to give you some kind of medal befitting the "Supreme Overlord of Character Judging" ^^

Oh, before I forget you're totally able to suggest some plot points yourself

I urge everyone who's already roleplaying to get one more post going before I'll be posting quite some story progression^^

Shadow Alpha] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL] Vampunk has given me the okay on my character
Alright, feel free to post.

I'd be very happy about feedback as well, might help me improve a bit on being a kinda lackluster GM >_>

SlowInfect said:
@Cece Meep @MittyMittens
How does everyone feel about someone throwing a Molotov Cocktail into the pub because of that broadcast?
Wait, lemme take care of add more more chaos. I had something else planned because I feel it's a bit too early or ful fledged combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Wait, lemme take care of add more more chaos. I had something else planned because I feel it's a bit too early or ful fledged combat.
I was thinking more hit-and-run than combat, but if you have something already in mind then go for it. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

JustCallMeAimee said:
@StoneWolf18 / @Vampunk is is alright of I change my character up slightly? I want to make her more hard faced. (Partly because I just has an idea of something i could put in her history)
Just do it! C:

On the topic of molotov cocktail, I had something in mind about that, but it has to be during the day for it to work how I intended >_>

Also, seeing that it's taking place in Great Britain; I've got another plot point titled "God Save the Queen" but it'll take us some time to get to that point :)

@Vampunk

Is there any specific way you want this confrontation with the police to go?

Also because before I reply, I want to let SlowInfect have a chance to first.

Well, legally speaking Justizia's fine, they're allowed to serve alcohol and the like.

The police making an entrace can possible spell colfict though seeing that some more volatile species (a certain succubus and a vampire) could snap under certain circumstances.

So yeah, like defusing a bomb, one misstep and you're toast. There is no reason for the police to be there but that could change in an instant (>u>)

Loki Odinson] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35723-vampunk/ said:
@Vampunk[/URL]
Is there any specific way you want this confrontation with the police to go?

Also because before I reply, I want to let SlowInfect have a chance to first.
For me starting the situation, I would prefer you wouldn't attack them...yet.

@Vampunk @StoneWolf18

Depending on what the Emma/police do is going to determine how Carlton acts. Emma seems to have the situation well handled and if that gets the officers to leave, he'll use it as a publicity stunt for the bar later (e.g. a tale of the human barkeep fighting against supernatural discrimination)

However, if you want to set it up for Carlton to intervene in this scenario-- I'll run it along the lines of telling the police the bar has agreed to host his company meetings for X amount of time (even though nothing like that has been agreed upon) and he'll make sure there is legal reimbursement for all revenue the bar would miss out on during any sort of closure, while simultaneously putting pressure against whoever issued the order.

Just say the word and I can add to my last post. Unless @Loki Odinson or anyone else would like to act first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Amon is hardly going to step in and intimidate the police away when Emma is handling it nicely, else, he would look like he is taking the Supernatural's side. So unless things get bad, I reckon you should post first @SlowInfect

giphy.gif

@Vampunk @StoneWolf18 I think someone either needs to escalate the situation enough to get everyone involved or we should just resolve it. How much control do you want to give the players over the police?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back