• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Night

XTina said:
Sorry :L
I thought I saw someone else and I didn't know what it meant to be accepted.
It means I have to look over your sheet and approve your before posting is possible. You can keep the post because I didn't read it, just don't put it up yet.

XTina said:
Sorry :L
I thought I saw someone else and I didn't know what it meant to be accepted.
No problem, everyone makes mistakes from time to time^^

Besides, the way it was formatted was kinda wonky as well D:

StoneWolf18 said:
It means I have to look over your sheet and approve your before posting is possible. You can keep the post because I didn't read it, just don't put it up yet.
No I meant I looked through and I wasn't sure if liking was considered accepting, but it looks like you're working this all through the OCC to keep the CS page tidied up

XTina said:
No I meant I looked through and I wasn't sure if liking was considered accepting, but it looks like you're working this all through the OCC to keep the CS page tidied up
Well I read through it....

1) Remeber that she and this "beast" are the same biological thing (so, opposite of fanfics.) So she acts off of instinct rather than rational thought when in her wolf form.

2) History is just basically restating her personality, can you tell me about her childhood, how she was infected or if she was born a werewolf, her current occupation, etc.

StoneWolf18 said:
Well I read through it....
1) Remeber that she and this "beast" are the same biological thing (so, opposite of fanfics.) So she acts off of instinct rather than rational thought when in her wolf form.

2) History is just basically restating her personality, can you tell me about her childhood, how she was infected or if she was born a werewolf, her current occupation, etc.
1) I think I illustrate a separation to express her struggle with her identity-- like a guise to give her an excuse for her lack of control. I'll try to make sure it's well established that they're one

2) I picked at the history a bit, I'll go back to add some information to what she's currently doing with her life

[QUOTE="Shadow Alpha]Can someone look over my CS

[/QUOTE]
I like her!

Except my opinion means nothing in terms of acceptance...

And I'm not sure why it hasn't been seen yet, you were pretty far up there xD

Oh, all the possible plot points I'm going to include.

So excited!

@StoneWolf18 Thanks for slowing me down, there, i was really falling into a trope and I needed to flesh out my character more. I actually looked up one of those fiction character worksheets to help me out :P . I think I wanted a good character with a bad side, but when you don't try to find acceptance with you problems they're going to overwhelm you, and I need to let her be a bit of an ass until she comes to peace with herself...

... Probably just got a lot more deep than necessary, but oh well ' :D

XTina said:
@StoneWolf18 Thanks for slowing me down, there, i was really falling into a trope and I needed to flesh out my character more. I actually looked up one of those fiction character worksheets to help me out :P . I think I wanted a good character with a bad side, but when you don't try to find acceptance with you problems they're going to overwhelm you, and I need to let her be a bit of an ass until she comes to peace with herself...
... Probably just got a lot more deep than necessary, but oh well ' :D
Let me just tell you that the idea you have for your character would be a great addition to this role-play.

Just thinking out loud C:

Cece Meep]Is there a specific way you want behind the counter to look like? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35723-vampunk/ said:
@Vampunk[/URL]
I'm a horrible interior decorator :9

It'll have quite a bit of tall shelves(think like transparent fridges; they're cooling the drinks but allow you to see inside) filled with diverse beverages as well as one freezer in the middle where they store the more *ahem* exotic ingredients.

Apart from that there's nothing extraordinary^^

Vampunk said:
I'm a horrible interior decorator :9
It'll have quite a bit of tall shelves(think like transparent fridges; they're cooling the drinks but allow you to see inside) filled with diverse beverages as well as one freezer in the middle where they store the more *ahem* exotic ingredients.

Apart from that there's nothing extraordinary^^
So other than that, it's just generic equipment and all that?

StoneWolf18 said:
I'll give a response soon! ^^
4yd0d.jpg

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]So other than that, it's just generic equipment and all that?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, there's no freaky contraption to suck out someone's blood or squeeze their brain juice like fruit :9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back