• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of Night

StoneWolf18 said:
Maybe those without a decent amount of willpower to keep him out or a mental barrier? (Could be purchased from a warlock I'm assuming.)
Sounds good. I added a few things like that in weaknesses and left it open ended. I'll get working on my post.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]
xD thats actually a good idea...

[/QUOTE]
Yaoke please.... TwT

@Vampunk

Do you have a specific way you want me to describe Justizia's? I was thinking of describing it as renovated Victorian pub-- antiquated on the outside and modern on the inside. If you have something else in mind, I'll incorporate that instead.

SlowInfect said:
@Vampunk
Do you have a specific way you want me to describe Justizia's? I was thinking of describing it as renovated Victorian pub-- antiquated on the outside and modern on the inside. If you have something else in mind, I'll incorporate that instead.
Yep, kinda ye ol' castle outside and modern insides to accommodate a plethora of different patrons.

Let me just resolve the matters with my mousy companion and you'll get your gin xD

Vampunk said:
Let me just resolve the matters with my mousy companion and you'll get your gin xD
No problem. Sorry about that. I missed the part about you running back upstairs. I'll change that to "waits around for bartender" instead.

Thank you^^

And thanks for making me look forward to tread in a brightly lit room D_D

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]Awesome!

[/QUOTE]
Looking forward to seeing your character sign up for the job :3

Watching Supernatural while waiting for replies.

If Sam and Dean show up in the role-play please stop me xD

@Fuzziestudios

Yes applications at still open though keep ALL OOC IN THE CORRECT TAB. Please. @Vampunk could you delete that post?

@XTina

1) Add title

2) Quote as well

3) I'm assuming this is a work in progress, so remember 2 paragraphs for personality and history, each.

StoneWolf18 said:
@Fuzziestudios
Yes applications at still open though keep ALL OOC IN THE CORRECT TAB. Please. @Vampunk could you delete that post?

@XTina

1) Add title

2) Quote as well

3) I'm assuming this is a work in progress, so remember 2 paragraphs for personality and history, each.
Thanks, I accidentally clicked the post button... The site doesn't like me indenting my paragraphs, apparently ' :D

StoneWolf18 said:
I threw up earlier today and now my stomach is extremely upset along with a powerful as fuck headache.
Damn, I must have went overboard with that hot chocolate blood T_T

I always thought some warm tea would help

Vampunk said:
Damn, I must have went overboard with that hot chocolate blood T_T
I always thought some warm tea would help
xD It wasn't the blood hot chocolate, hell I don't know what it was. But I'm eating some crackers and debating whether to make some soup...

StoneWolf18 said:
xD It wasn't the blood hot chocolate, hell I don't know what it was. But I'm eating some crackers and debating whether to make some soup...
Soup is good, go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back