• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
I'll think of a different character concept, if that does not fit the setting at all.
Yes sorry I forgot to get back to you.
I thought about it and I would love to say yes, but I would like this rp to have more of a fantastical feel.
I would like more to include fairytales, folklore, mythology, those kinds of things.
I'm also sort of afraid what the setting of the book would do to the world of Satoria; the dystopian world doesn't quite fit into its surroundings. I say this specifically, because each tale has their own portion of Satoria that the tale lives out in.
I'm so sorry.

That being said, if you need any help coming up with an alternative character, don't be afraid to ask for help!

Blxebxll Blxebxll Regarding your character, it's okay if you'd like to do Dr. Facilier but I do have a character on him already.
Like I said I'm fine with you having her; they'd just have to be siblings if you're okay working a few things out with me.

Blxebxll Blxebxll Regarding your character, it's okay if you'd like to do Dr. Facilier but I do have a character on him already.
Like I said I'm fine with you having her; they'd just have to be siblings if you're okay working a few things out with me.
That being said I would like all interested to state which characters they would like to reserve, so that I can post a list to avoid further mix ups.

That's ok, I'm sorry for not asking beforehand.

Checking in on you all! I would like to get this started sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Any interested please make sure to submit Character sheets, and don't be afraid to ask for help.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue I have an idea for my character being a descendant of the short fairytale "The Master cat", better known as "Puss n' Boots". Character details are pending.

I would like to start soon, so all interested please try and get your characters done as soon as possible.
Like I said before; I'm keeping character creation open even after we start. So there's no rush in getting your characters done, if you're okay with joining a tiny bit late. This also means that if you have an idea for a character as the RP progresses you can feel free to submit a CS. I am limiting characters at 3-4 per person though, so keep that in mind. Another thing I'd like to add, that I hadn't previously mentioned, if at any point you feel you don't like your character, you can have your character die or fade. This will leave room for you to make another character in their place, and also leave the fairytale open for other players.

That being said; I am currently working on an opening for the RP. I will post it by the end of this month. That will give everyone 2 weeks to plot and make characters as they wish before we begin.
Again, if anyone has questions or ideas please don't be afraid to say. Thank you so much for having interest in this RP and for joining me on my journey through this. :ghostuvu:<3

Hi!!

So I'd like to add a 3rd charrie in the mix.

Descendant of Amalthea from Novel The Last Unicorn.
  • They are a lost soul trapped between 2 worlds, unicorn and machine, and so they live and patrol the borders between of the forested area (undecided) and the capital in Freybury. They are friend and confidant to my other 2 charries.

Descendant of Maleficence from the Disney live version.
  • She is the daughter of this creature but never met her mom. She resides as the Matiarchal figure in the largest grove upon one of the 7 Sartorian isles. There she is known as 'The Prescence' to outsiders and 'Mother Hon'Alei' to her 'children.'

Descendant of Childe Rowland
  • She is the leader of an infamous group of Peacekeepers that ride and patrol the lands between Freybury and the Coastal Ciffs. Tough as nails and a dangerous adversary, however she no longer leads her Peacekeepers and has gone rogue.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue so thinkin that the unicorn kid will be more of a NPC role to start and is friend of both Mal's kid and Row's kid. Mal's kid and Row's kid don't know each other.

forested area
There is a couple forested areas. There is one major one above the capital of Satoria, and both Neverland and Wonderland are technically woods.
Machines are a little different in Satoria than they are in the real world, so I would like a little bit more of an elaboration on this please.
Peacekeepers
If you're referring to the major rebellion, they are called the Veracities. If not that's okay too; I'd just need a bit more info on their rebellion.
between Freybury and the Coastal Ciffs.
The major city of Satoria is between Freybury and the Coastal cliffs; since they are at either ends of the continent.

I think I have an unedited map somewhere that I can share if that'll help.
  • She is the daughter of this creature but never met her mom. She resides as the Matiarchal figure in the largest grove upon one of the 7 Sartorian isles. There she is known as 'The Prescence' to outsiders and 'Mother Hon'Alei' to her 'children.'
Since she is on an island; I would like to see some ideas of the island in your CS. Anything and everything you'd like to share. At the bare minimum I would like some descriptions/pictures of a major area and boats or other means of transportation they use to get to Satoria.
I would also like to note that your character will be somewhat isolated; unless you move her into the major continent often.

Hi!!

So I'd like to add a 3rd charrie in the mix.

Descendant of Amalthea from Novel The Last Unicorn.
  • They are a lost soul trapped between 2 worlds, unicorn and machine, and so they live and patrol the borders between of the forested area (undecided) and the capital in Freybury. They are friend and confidant to my other 2 charries.

Descendant of Childe Rowland
  • She is the leader of an infamous group of Peacekeepers that ride and patrol the lands between Freybury and the Coastal Ciffs. Tough as nails and a dangerous adversary, however she no longer leads her Peacekeepers and has gone rogue.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue so thinkin that the unicorn kid will be more of a NPC role to start and is friend of both Mal's kid and Row's kid. Mal's kid and Row's kid don't know each other.
Other than those couple things I noted. I love your ideas.

There is a couple forested areas. There is one major one above the capital of Satoria, and both Neverland and Wonderland are technically woods.

Machines are a little different in Satoria than they are in the real world, so I would like a little bit more of an elaboration on this please.

If you're referring to the major rebellion, they are called the Veracities. If not that's okay too; I'd just need a bit more info on their rebellion.

The major city of Satoria is between Freybury and the Coastal cliffs; since they are at either ends of the continent.

I think I have an unedited map somewhere that I can share if that'll help.

Since she is on an island; I would like to see some ideas of the island in your CS. Anything and everything you'd like to share. At the bare minimum I would like some descriptions/pictures of a major area and boats or other means of transportation they use to get to Satoria.
I would also like to note that your character will be somewhat isolated; unless you move her into the major continent often.

Other than those couple things I noted. I love your ideas.
K thx for answers. So like yeah I think I'll just check out the accepted CS s again and simplify and vanillafy my ideas. I'll get back to you k?

I'm sorry for being late! I wasn't recieving notifications for this

Anyway I am still interested! And if it's not to late is little red riding hood available?

I'm sorry for being late! I wasn't recieving notifications for this

Anyway I am still interested! And if it's not to late is little red riding hood available?
They are still available but the wolf for the story is taken. Please talk to SilverFlight SilverFlight before making your character, so that you can be on the same page about the twist.

K thinkin Imma just drop off one app then for the descendant of Childe Rowland then. They will just be a lone wolf for hire. A wanderer that does odd jobs until they are needed to do what they so best and rescue princess from baddies with the smoking barrel of a gun.

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I've been pretty busy IRL lately, so I haven't had time to write up a beginning to the RP. I'm going to postpone it a couple days; just to give myself the proper time. I promise it will happen!

Again, any questions please ask.

I'm so sorry everyone! I meant to start earlier but I ended up getting covid. I'm better now so I'm going to start working on an intro. Again I'm really sorry for the delay!

On that note I'd also like to confirm everyone is still interested in rping this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back