• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
Sorry about not coming to this thread first. I'm a bit new to how everything functions around here. I'd like to play a descendant of the Disney version of Rapunzel.

My thought for the twist is that Rapunzel's magic hair powers came from the moon, not the sun, and instead of healing, they were either sleeping magic, or death(?) magic. Death magic seemed a bit OP to me, so I wanted to ask you about it first. My idea is that Rapunzel's descendants also inherited this magic hair, that activates whenever music plays. Any music, not just a specific song.

Is this an alright idea? Or would you like me to make a twist of a different fairy tale (or a non-Disney adaptation) instead?

I just want Cheshire cat with all their nonsense just waiting fir cs page lol though might need to figure out the way this wonderland works

Sorry for the delay I’ve been busy. I haven’t been able to make any progress on the lore page yet but it is coming.

Be sure the rp will happen, but it may take some time. Thank you all so much for your patience.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue I just found this and if it isn't full I would be very happy to apply.

Has anyone claimed a descendant of the big bad wolf?

I could also do a descendant of:
Princess Ozma of Oz
Father Frost (Morozko) or baba yaga
Sun Wukong, the monkey king

...I have many ideas.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue I just found this and if it isn't full I would be very happy to apply.

Has anyone claimed a descendant of the big bad wolf?

I could also do a descendant of:
Princess Ozma of Oz
Father Frost (Morozko) or baba yaga
Sun Wukong, the monkey king

...I have many ideas.
I am still open to accepting members.
None of those are taken!

Lemme know if I can help in any way :)
That reminds me,
If anyone has any ideas for the RP, or if they want to see anything, let me know.
I'm flexible with any ideas you all might have; as I'm still building up the lore for this world.

Also don't be afraid to ask any sorts of questions you may have.

That reminds me,
If anyone has any ideas for the RP, or if they want to see anything, let me know.
I'm flexible with any ideas you all might have; as I'm still building up the lore for this world.

Also don't be afraid to ask any sorts of questions you may have.
If you want to share some of your starting ideas for context I can throw some of my ideas up here. You're looking for more of a slice of life energy yes? With a few adventure elements peppered throughout perhaps?

If you want to share some of your starting ideas for context I can throw some of my ideas up here. You're looking for more of a slice of life energy yes? With a few adventure elements peppered throughout perhaps?
That was the plan yes.
In my mind I imagine there be some interactions like that of Gravity falls. (If you're familiar)

Nice lore!

I did think of a question Marceline_idue Marceline_idue :

The big bad wolf spans several fairy tales. Should I choose one? So there would effecitvely be more bad wolves in Satoria, or would my character represent all the big bad wolves?

Maybe it's a family syndicate?

Nice lore!

I did think of a question Marceline_idue Marceline_idue :

The big bad wolf spans several fairy tales. Should I choose one? So there would effecitvely be more bad wolves in Satoria, or would my character represent all the big bad wolves?

Maybe it's a family syndicate?
For now, since you're the only Big bad wolf descendant, it'll be your character is aware of all of the other versions. You can choose one or have implements of multiple.
Now if someone else comes in and wishes to also be the Big bad wolf; then I like the family syndicate idea.

For now, since you're the only Big bad wolf descendant, it'll be your character is aware of all of the other versions. You can choose one or have implements of multiple.
Now if someone else comes in and wishes to also be the Big bad wolf; then I like the family syndicate idea.
I'll take the riding hood wolf then. Though my character is likely not going to be much of a villain. Or, any villain at all, though he will try to keep up appearances.

I've been a bit busy but I'm still interested. Should I leave the discord server?
Yes. I'm afraid I ran into some difficulties, and can no longer use Discord.
All OOC conversations will be here on RPN now. It would be lovely if you could notify the rest on there as well, please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back