• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

@XDBuggyBatXD sorry! My family has been keeping me busy but I'm ready to continue again. Also I started to feel like nobody is interacting with my character so I was kinda feeling discouraged to post but I'm going to try again >o<

And oh my gosh @Serpico I'm so sorry! I didn't get a notification saying that you tagged me. Sorry!!

@Aqua the show is over so I'm looking for new scen and now I'm having a new scene after that, you can jump in

Hey, sorry I haven't been too active lately. Got alot going on at home and such, which is kinda limiting my time here. I should be posting soon I hope though.

StoneyJr said:
Hey, sorry I haven't been too active lately. Got alot going on at home and such, which is kinda limiting my time here. I should be posting soon I hope though.
Excellent! Lukas will be meeting one of your tigers then~ ^^

@XDBuggyBatXD

I was wondering if a variation of Truth or Dare could be implemented in the roleplay? I did some research and it was around by 1890, so it'd been a thing up to 1960... And it's said that it may have been derived from ancient greek stuffs c: But the name way back when was 'question or command'. Maybe Misa could introduce it to the group?

Contented Calamity] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11779-xdbuggybatxd/ said:
@XDBuggyBatXD[/URL]
I was wondering if a variation of Truth or Dare could be implemented in the roleplay? I did some research and it was around by 1890, so it'd been a thing up to 1960... And it's said that it may have been derived from ancient greek stuffs c: But the name way back when was 'question or command'. Maybe Misa could introduce it to the group?
Ok! sounds fun. ^^

@Aqua

All I can imagine is a tall boy trying to climb someone shorter than him, haha cx And then the shorter person falling down...

Sorry! I've been busy and I just got back from amusement park today, I will post soon after I take a bath and everything.

@XDBuggyBatXD I'm going to California with my family tomorrow so I'm sorry if I havn't been replying and I'm sorry in advance if I don't reply. I'll be back on the 18th.

My character can still be interacted with but please keep in mind that I'm going to be replying much slower than I would normally.

Hello, I am still here. But I'm currently in the process of moving, and so I'm packing stuff, moving stuff, driving a long way and then back, and so I can't post long posts right now, instead only check in quickly. I can still post, but I've got another roleplay or two going and so I have to manage which I post on at certain times. Sorry to be a bother.

I'm still here, lol, just waiting for character interaction. I was going to wait until tomorrow to start doing some character development roleplaying, where I just roleplay alone until someone interrupts. c: @XDBuggyBatXD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back