• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

Oh, sorry. Honestly he's really my fav because of his brutal side and I've only seen a few episodes with him in it. So don't worry about meeting any standards just make his other side cruel as sh It and we are good.

Ah sorry. I picked the name without thinking about it and didn't focuse much on the focus. I guess its Revin. I'll be sure to make sure to spell It correctly from now on

Hmmm. I'm really enjoying how yall are keeping the time moving along in the story. And that post with Misa's character...about hearing the noise of the growing audience in the big top...that was just perfect. Like, I felt an excitedness in my belly. ^^ lol.

But hey, are yall wanting to describe the circus show in detail...or would yall like to do time skips for whenever there is a show? It just doesn't seem, to me, like there would be much possibility of character interaction during show time...like, wouldn't everyone be focusing on their performances and performing at different times? And I'd think the performances would be repetitively similar for us to describe each show. Just a thought I had...but I want yall's input on the subject. Time skips should be a group decision, I think. So???

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Ah sorry. I picked the name without thinking about it and didn't focuse much on the focus. I guess its Revin. I'll be sure to make sure to spell It correctly from now on

[/QUOTE]
And no worries, friend. I just needed to know how to write your character's name in the "Notes" section.

You are quiet right @Aqua right? In trapeze/tight rope, are we partner? Or we do separate acts in the same time? Quiet confused about that.

Maybe for the first show, we can describe the act just to give a picture, for the next show we can just skip it unless there are something new that need to be explained.

[QUOTE="Azula Cross]You are quiet right @Aqua right? In trapeze/tight rope, are we partner? Or we do separate acts in the same time? Quiet confused about that.
Maybe for the first show, we can describe the act just to give a picture, for the next show we can just skip it unless there are something new that need to be explained.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah we are sorry I'm quiet I didn't get a notification

Sorry guys but I have my last paper due on Monday and I'm still so faaar from completion, I need to contribute most of my time there. I will try to reply whenever I have time, but I can't promise, so sorry....

Alrighty @Azula Cross. My last paper was due this past Monday, so I understand. ^^ Thanks for the heads up. Please do try to fit in a post whenever you feel like procrastinating from your work, lol. That's my bad habit. xD

Also, guys (not many people gave input on the subject, so I have decided) we are gonna do time skips for the shows. If you want, the characters can talk all about how the show went after the fact. Just a heads up, the first time skip will take place real soon...gonna give a bit more time for yall to post first. I'll make an announcement saying something about showtime officially commencing, so everybody can rush off to do their acts. Then, I'll post a TIME SKIP.

((@LoveLures: if Rosemarie wants to inform everyone of showtime commencing, instead of me making a general announcement, that's cool too! ^^))

I really want to make a blind anime character :pookaHappy: But I can't find another good roleplay :c

Do ya think I could make a second female character for this one? I was kinda thinking she wouldn't really be apart of the circus, just a follower that recently popped up or something.

Hmmmmmm. Sure! Just be sure to keep both your characters active! But what is she...we'd probably eat her if she is blind human. idk. Make char. sheet for her and we'll see about getting her into the rp. :)

Alright, thanks! I'll do what I can to keep my characters active, which should be easy seeing as I'm not very busy until about the 20th - 27th.

I'm on again, so how are we doing now? Have we finished the show yet? Since I only see few people posting and kinda confused where we are now and where to jump in (' :) )

Yah. I'm gonna do that time skip now, I suppose. LoveLures is being oddly quiet. And things are slowing down. Sooooo...yah.

Can freaks go into town? I was thinking it would be fun if Misa could cast an illusion on the more outlandish looking freaks and they spend a night in town having fun.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Can freaks go into town? I was thinking it would be fun if Misa could cast an illusion on the more outlandish looking freaks and they spend a night in town having fun.

[/QUOTE]
I do like that idea...but not just yet. Perhaps, we shall have a night out on the time after a while at camp...

If the roleplay starts to be inactive after a few weeks (one post per week is still active, according to the staff) we should start asking around for more people... And kill off the most inactive people, with consent of the user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back