• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

I'm trying to refrain from immediate responses, lol, but I really wanted to do something there. (OuO)

I'll usually try to post twice a day, though I'll be very busing from the 22nd to the 28th, so don't expect much from me during that time!

And if you want it to say different stuff, Buggy, just tell me and I'll edit the post so the others can see the corrected version, haha.

@Aqua @EpicNess ).

@LoveLures has been unresponsive as of late, so we may have lost her. @Serpico is unsure whether or not he'll be able to continue with the rp. However, he did assure me that he would give his character an exit before he becomes unresponsive altogether. The rest of you said yall are still around, so show me!

It would be great if everyone could make at least one post a day. At the very least, I expect 2 posts a week from here out. Its not that difficult to find 10 minutes or so to jump online, make a post, and log off. I'm sorry if I seem too demanding, but I don't plan on letting this rp die easy, and the slowness is really worrying me. (>:<)

I wanted to wait for Kira's answer since I asked him too to come along (' :) ) but well yeah let's skip it and pretend that he didn't want to go with Yuno.

I will be very inactive this week, my apologies. I have to prepare things to our state's county fair and I haven't really done anything to get ready for it...

I'll try to hop on every couple days to see if anyone has interacted with either of my characters, so feel free to talk to them or whatever!

(^.^)

I just wanna say sorry, I love this RP and it's so sad that the member is not dedicated enough, including me :(

I don't wanna be a burden and make you guys wait for my reply, so I will just take a break from RPing since life has been so busy for me. Good luck for everyone! :)

Yep, that's okay, you can get rid of her :) May I join again later? I don't know yet, but there will always possibility, I love RPing but things are quiet hectic here, that's why I need to drop all of my RPs for now.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Alright ladies and gents.
I want everybody to make a post before
Wednesday, July 29th. That gives yall a whole week to make one post each (at least). Whoever cannot do this will be kicked from the rp. I'm trying to get things up and running again. I'm going to be inviting a bunch of players to the rp very soon. Now's the time to boot inactive players holding us back. So if you wanna hang around, this is your last chance to prove it. Thanks! ( ;) )@Aqua @EpicNess @JenniPerson
Final Call for @kira blackthorn @Serpico @LoveLures

~Alright guys, roleplay clean-up is currently taking place. I'm just letting yall in on what all is happening.~

1. The following characters are about to disappear: Rosemarie, Ace, Aoki Yuno, Lithonion, Aladdin, and maybe Snake and Revin. I am waiting for @EpicNess @Aqua[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]And while I have you, I will be missing from the 6th through the 10th

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmmmmkay. Thanks for the advance notice. :)

Reading through all the other posts to try to get a feel for what's gone on. Seeing as I just joined the RP, but my character's actually been with the circus for quite a while trying to decide how to start off since I'm coming into it after a show. Hmm.

I'm so happy there is going to be more people! YAY!!! I've started coloring the dialogue of my character. I hope that helps the readers (^.^)

Hopefully what I ended up having Athanon doing was all right, I figured it would make sense given his role, and also give me a reason for him not having been there up to that point.

@EpicNess @Aqua @sunako kirishiki @FleetingInfinity @Yuuki Kuran @iGoober @Lost Valentine @VIIth Angel

Alright carnies! Beware of the circus stalker! There is one coming to investigate his friend's death at our beloved circus! Careful not to spill the beans...

Also! Don't forget to check out the "Notes" tab for your characters' job assignments/updates. And let me know if I left anyone off of the list of characters' stats. I've been feeling a tad confused what with so many people coming and going; it's quite possible I may have forgotten somebody. :3

Hey guys glad to be a part of this RP! Also, I did my best to find a way to enter the RP, let me know if there are continuance issues with what's happening right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back