• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

Lol. Its not that weird. I love creepy things and call them cute all the time. ^^ Freddy Krueger is cute. :3

Lol. I convinced my little brother and cousin that Bloody Mary and Slenderman are my friends. xD Mary lives in our house, so they think.

They are in "Notes" tab. Some have been posted, but I (er, Grandeur) is still deciding on others.

Okay, he has finished deciding...everyone can see there characters' circus roles now and edit them into your character sheets. ^^

I want a tarantula. There is many little spiders around I can make my pets but they have a habit if biting me while I'm asleep so I have a vengeance against

If I may make a suggestion, I think Lukas should be the circus strongman cause super strength. And Aladdin can serve as another Acro dancer if we don't have one.

I'm unusually excited about this rp c:

Maybe it's just because it's the most I've ever detailed a human-ish character.

Who knows, but I can't wait to get it started >u<

It's okay and feel free to join if you find more time.

Yes, I like that the characters are a lot more different than in other roleplays, there's a really diverse group of characters here.

(OUO)(OUO)(OUO)(OUO)(OUO)(OUO) ALRIGHT GUYS!!! Start role playing! The story line is officially open for yall to post in! Oh, the excitement! (@V@)

*On a side note: Be sure to watch all of the threads related to Cirque du Curieux. There is no telling when I will add another rule or make an important announcement. And if yall can think of anything else you would like me to add to the "Notes" tab, feel free to offer the idea! And I may of not make it happen. (^.^)

XDBuggyBatXD said:
(OUO)(OUO)(OUO)(OUO)(OUO)(OUO) ALRIGHT GUYS!!! Start role playing! The story line is officially open for yall to post in! Oh, the excitement! (@V@)
*On a side note: Be sure to watch all of the threads related to Cirque du Curieux. There is no telling when I will add another rule or make an important announcement. And if yall can think of anything else you would like me to add to the "Notes" tab, feel free to offer the idea! And I may of not make it happen. (^.^)
Wait did you give us our roles because I never got one?

Eh, she's used to it by now, she's like that one teacher that everyone has that doesn't pay attention to anyone except that one student. She probably would of cared a lot more if it hit her, though.

LoveLures said:
Eh, she's used to it by now, she's like that one teacher that everyone has that doesn't pay attention to anyone except that one student. She probably would of cared a lot more if it hit her, though.
No worries, next one will hit her.

Maaaannnn, I dunno what's up with me. I usually post stuff much longer than that!

Sorry if I'm a drag, I'm just tired.

Still excited, though.

kira blackthorn] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11779-xdbuggybatxd/ said:
@XDBuggyBatXD[/URL]
I just realized u used a happy tree character. I officially love you. I cannot wait to see how you rp as Flippy. Absolutely one of my fav characters
Oh wow...y'know I was kinda hoping nobody would notice. lol. If he's your favorite...well geez, that's a lot to live up to. (' :) ) lol.

Ah, and Ill assign your second character a job right now. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back