• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Curieux

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Same here. I live off junk food.

[/QUOTE]
That's the life I really wish I could live.

I'm trying to think of some things Misa is and isn't able to do with her illusion magic... She's able to create creatures that can think for themselves and objects so far, but maybe she can't create an exact replica of anything without examining the whole thing first? (Including people and historical items n' stuff)

Edit: And maybe she can't copy a creature without first obtaining a drop or more of it's blood? OOOH, maybe she can be the one who sends home a copy of the child so the parents don't get suspicious. Maybe.

Just spitting out ideas for Misa. Heheh.

Speaking of which, I should start thinking of the limits for Aladdin's wish granting power. Suggestions?

Oooh, how about he can't give the asker money? Or if he does, it's stolen from another person? (Idea I read from a book). Also, if the asker wishes for a longer life, the amount of lifespan they want is taken from their imediate family? I have so many ideas and thoughts buzzing around my head-- Thanks, cup of coffee I had 10 minutes ago~!

Haha, basically the classic double edged Genie's wish? A person wishes for great wealth but all the money is counterfeit.

What if Misa's illusions require an object off the thing she is trying copy, a lock of hair, a patch from their clothing.

That's a good twist. I should add to her appearance that she always has a bag strapped to her hip so she can pick up and store bits and pieces of things. Thanks~

She should also walk around with scissors to cut off huge clumps of people's hair at random. When they freak out she's like "Sssshhhh, wanna see a magic trick?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@XDBuggyBatXD

Rosemarie, she's horrible at physical fighting, but is amazing when it comes down to psychic powers. She literally falls on her face when practicing hand to hand combat.

Aaaaaah! Yes its always fun having a character who can read minds. Question though: does she have to focus on reading a person's mind or is it automatic?

If I could choose one, I'd much rather choose to be able to focus. Cause automatic would just ruin my day hearing the stuff around me.

If the thought is strong enough, such as hate or love, it's automatic, though she can tune them out if she concentrates enough. If it's Friendliness, Fear, Greed, etc. she has to focus to hear them. She also has to be within a 5 mile radius of the person she's trying to focus on, or else it doesn't work.

Alright guys! So I got a "Notes" tab, and I advise yall check it out if you have not already. I'll be putting random stuff in there concerning the roleplay. I recommend yall put the thread in your "watched threads" list. Thanks! ^^

@XDBuggyBatXD just saw the notes tab, so helpful, by the way! And one question, do we need more members? Since the job is 13 while we only have 9 members

I just read @Contented Calamity suggestion about Misa, that would be great actually copying the children like that, but if you could do that, we could just kidnap one and copied him/her without needing other children.

Nah, we don't need more members. I created lots of jobs just in case more people join. Plus, it gives Grandeur more to choose from when assigning jobs... X)

@Contented Calamity, Azula has a very valid point. Grandeur's clones don't last long, and they don't contain realistic or nutritional blood. Thus, the carnies cannot simply consume fake humans and survive. Misa cannot have the ability to make exact replicas. It would kinda ruin the whole story. :/ Sorry. Perhaps her clones can be human in appearance, but not chemically human?

@XDBuggyBatXD Oki, sounds good. I wasn't thinking they'd be exactly human either, but that clears it up. c:

I just caugt a spider and now it's my pet. Heheheh. Is it weird to call it cute?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back