• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Altaria whispers in his ear "Meet me by the lake in fifteen minutes" then she lets him up and says "I win" and she takes her armor off and puts her sword up and runs to her cabin and gets dressed in a red dress and puts her hair up in a braided bun with her necklace on and she paints her nails red and walks out the door to the lake

Col and Aura head towards the arena because they couldn't find Vex or Dante or Anyone

"I'm totally gonna kick your ass this time Coly", Aura says while giggling. "I even bet you won't last two seconds"

"Oh" Col feints and grabs Aura, tossing her over his back he dashes towards the arena, carrying a angry Aura in tow.

"LET ME DOWN" Aura yells pounding Col's back, suprised to feel ground under her feet as Col puts her down.

"You ready?" Col asks Aura while slipping on his gloves and looking expectantly at her.

Aura quickly lets her hair down grabbing the bows, twin blades appear in her hand a second later.

"Let's go", Aura says excitedly and charges Col before he can say 'Yes'

Col sees the attack and easily blocks it with his right hand, before grabbing the other blade with his left and tugging, knocking Aura off guard.

Aura, confused by the attack falls down just before she realized she'd lost… Again. 
((I'm posting way to much brus :P ))

After several trips to the pool of water and back to the seeds, he stands and looks at the progress that he has made. "Well, this is just fantastic. I'm pretty sure this has been my best work yet." He looks around and notices that no one is around. "Well, a little nap won't harm anyone." He laughs and proceeds to lay down on the ground.

Vincent wakes up in the infirmary. In pain, he let's out a shout. "Ahhhh!" He clinches his stomach.

Fyorn gets up and walks to the infirmary after hearing a scream. "Excuse me are you all right?" He asks Vincent then pulls his journal out and begins writing in it.

Vincent looks at the guy. "It's nothing. Who are you? What are you writing?" He tries to get up, but falls to the floor. "DAMMIT!"

Fyorn pockets his notebook and helps Vincent to his feet. "You look really sick....are you sure your ok?" He asked concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyorn shakes his head and pulls out his book. He sits down on another bed and starts to write. "Enough fooling around where is the doctor or the nurse? You really need help."

Fyorn starts to scribble notes loudly into the notebook. "Well that does make sense with Apollo being the god of medicine and healing....well why cant you help yourself then?"

Vincent looks away. "You don't get stronger in life without having to struggle. I'm not going to just heal myself. Plus, I don't know how to use my powers. By the way, what are you writing?"

Fyorn smiles and shakes his head. "I am writing personal notes so i can document conversations and look back later for further investigation.....{Says something in Latin}....." He gets up and walks towards the exit.

He opens his eyes while still laying on the ground. Realizing that not much time had passed, he stands up. "That was relaxing." He looks around the field, "I think I should water some of the other crops." So he grabs the bucket and heads back to the pool of water.

After several trips from the water and to the crops, Finbar realizes that he has finished watering them. "Alright, I'm done." He says happily. Then he looks around and notices that there still isn't anybody in the field. He decides to walk back to the pool of water. Once he gets there he sits down with his feet in the water.

Fyorn walks away from the infirmary and towards the camp barrier. "Time for me to get back home and continue to rule." He says to himself before reaching the barrier.

Skylar sighed sadly. "Vincent... there's something I need to tell you. After this quest... I'm leaving camp. I'm going to have father turn me into a normal human. I won't be a half-blood anymore." 
(There's a big canyon too wide to get across that is full of monsters and surrounds the entire camp.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back