• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Fyorn looks at his shoulder. "Hi Altaria, What are you doing?" He smiles and shakes his head. "While at least i know that i am not drugged."

Altaria jumps off his shoulder and hefore hitting the ground she shifted back into a half blood with her red dress and nails with her hair in a bun she looked gorgeous especially as a child of Aphrodite "Just looking for you"she said kissing him on the cheek and giggling  
(Night)

Fyorn sighs and rolls his eyes. "You do notice the age difference right? Because if not that is just weird...." He lets out a quiet laugh. (Goodnight?)

Ash was scared. She hadn't seen her brother all day, and had no clue where he was. She whimpered, wandering around the forest, needing to find him. Tears ran down her face silently as she searched.

Tony was sat on the steps of the Zeus cabin, nose bleeding again

"Im the daughter of Aphrodite , im always affectionate"Altaria said looking to Keira "Hi Keira"she said cheerfully

( hey guys sorry I couldn't get on yesterday feel free to use my character and move him or do whatever if you want because I might not be able to get on today again)

"Well that would explain allot.... So shouldn't we be going to a meeting or something?" Fyorn looked around and noticed Keira. "Hello!"

" That's only for the people going on the quest but do you guys want to go have dinner with me? " Altaria asked

" Anything you want , it is magic you pick what you want and it makes it and they have never ending cups that refill them self's " Altaria said smiling and walking to the dinning hall with a bonfire in the middle

"Hey," Keira replied, smiling at Altaria. When the girl announced that she wanted them to have dinner with her, she shook her head politely. "Sorry, but I'm one of the people on that quest. They're probably waiting at the Big House for me. I'll see you guys later." She waved to them as she made her way to the house. Inside, she saw Skylar and grinned at her. "Hi! You ready to go?"

Altaria gets fries and a cheeseburger with lettuce , ketchup , and grabs a water cup and sits down eating

Dante clapped vex on the back "come on you whimp stand up" he sees Keira walk in and smiles at her "hey beautiful" he says

~~~~

Vex straightens up still holding his stomach "gods it always messes with my stomach" he says as he sits in a random chair

Ash continued to panic, as she looked for her brother in the forest. She whimpered softly, tears continuing to trail down her cheeks. Where was he? Had he left her?

Tony groaned as his nosebleed continued, and he gave up trying to stop it

Vex slouches in chair as he waits for someone to speak up

~~~

Dante smiles at Keira and skylar "well we are here to decide how the quest is going to be executed" he tells them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back