• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Skylar thought for a moment. "This might sound crazy, especially for a daughter of Apollo, but I think we should leave at midnight."

Dante nodded and smiled "that sounds perfect me" he said

~~~

Vex nodded "I'm good for whatever as long as I got my brother and friends by my side" he said

Skylar nodded. "Then let's go. If we leave now we can reach the Chasm by ten and set up camp to find the best route to the bottom."

Drake remained in the arena, his bronze blade held tightly in his hand. His almond brown eyes were narrowed at the Greek straw dummies around him. He was poised, ready to began practicing. That's when he made his first lunge. He swung his blade swiftly at the straw dummy, hacking off its arm.

Altaria jumped into the arena and said " Hi im Altaria nice to meet you " and she put on her armor and took out her sword and a shield

Dante and vex nodded as vex stands up "we could shadow travel to the bottom instead of traveling down by walking" Dante suggests then vex shoots him a death glare

For just a moment, Drake had a puzzled expression. As he turned towards Altaria, a kind smile came onto his face. "Hello, Altaria, I'm Drake. Would you like to practice?" He said, calmly.

" im very inexperienced but sure " Altaria says getting into a fighting stance

Drake chuckled. 'I'll go easy," He remarked, a competitive smirk playing onto his face. Rather than move to attack, he said, "I'll let you get the move in."

Xeno suddenly stops kicking the pole "this is getting boring I think there will be people on the arena" he said as he ran fast to the arena as he got there he sees 2 people "I knew I'll just watch them" he said as he squats down.

Altaria looks at Xeno and smiles waving and looking back at Drake she did what she usually did before a battle some flips then she charged him jumped up in the air behind him used super strength to pin him and hold her sword up to his throat glowing pale yellow

Drake shrugged as he noticed Xeno watching them from the background. His focus turned back to Altaria, who seemed to be doing some acrobatics. As she jumped behind him, Drake swiftly brought his blade out to parry her sword. "Nice move," He said, quietly.

Xeno noticed the two as Xeno watched carefully "that was a good move" he said as he watched the fight again. 
(anyway I need to sleep don't worry I'll be online tomorrow)

Altaria smirked and flew up above him then coming down on him sword at his throat

Drake tilted his head ever-so-slightly, raising his arms as Altaria's sword came to his throat. "I... won't yield," He whispered, his eyes glinting. With his sword hand, he attempted to swing it against her blade, in order to knock the tip of the sword from his throat.

Altaria grabbed it swiftly and put pressure on the tip just enough to make him bleed a little

"Ouch!" He stumbled back a bit, a few tiny beads of blood coming down from his neck. He regained his composition rather quickly, though his hand stayed over his neck. "So what were you saying about not being very good at this? Because I yield."

" Have you seen Skylar , im defietly inexperienced " Altaria said landing and taking her armor off and putting her sword and sheild away " Good match " she told Drake

"The same to you," He replied, smoothly. He held his bronze blade to the side, taking a seat. "For an inexperienced fighter, you've got some pretty good techniques."

Last edited by a moderator:
" I make my own , and my mom is Aphrodite just so you know that's why I can fly and shift into either a dove or dolphin " Altaria said smiling

"A dove and a dolphin, eh? Those are some useful abilities," He acknowledged. Clicking the top of his sword, it transformed into its incognito form of a retractable pen.

" Hey cool its like mine , except I also have a shield that turns into a glove " Altaria said holding up her hand with a pink glove on it and getting out her pen and showing them to him

Drake chuckled. "Now you're just making me jealous," He joked, his eyes narrowing ever-so-slightly as he stared at the glove. "I'll have to go down to the blacksmithing area and craft one of those..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back