• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Aura is giggling quietly having snuck off from Altaria and had found Col, she was silently stalking him for a while as he read a book walking throught the woods

"Aura, I know your there" Col says turning towards her and putting his book away.

Aura giggles and runs towards Col hugging him. "Coly I found yooou".

Col grins and picks up Aura and puts her on his shoulders.

"I can see that you troublemaker, now, have you met Altaria yet?" Col asks while walking back towards camp.

Aura giggles again and says, "Yep, she was taking forever taking me to you so I snuck off to find you myself"

Aura beams proudly.

"Well I guess then you know she's your sister" "Now, let's go find Vex" Col says happily before heading towards the middle of the camp.

((And scene, oh and Vex, can I edit Col a little?)) ((Man that took forever doe :/ ))

Fyorn laughed and cracked his knuckles. "I told you i don't use conventional weapons..." He got up and approached Skylar. "Just hand me a pair of knucks." He says with a large smile on his face.

"Weapons?" He starts thinking, "alright, I'll play along" He then says, " my main weapon is that thing bud took from me, but I am also skilled in working a tractor and lawnmower." He chuckles

Skylar smirked. "Nice try hot shot. You're getting a dagger." She pulled out a dagger and held it out to Fyorn. 
Skylar rolled her eyes at the other newbie. "You get a spear." She said and pulled out three spears and handed them to him.

"Well thank you, but I prefer my main weapon." He rejects the spears. "Also, I would like to know where we are going."

Fyorn frowned and shook his head. "I am better with unarmed combat." He steps back and folds his arms on his chest. "I refuse to use such primitive equipment!"

Skylar growled and glared daggers at the both of them. "You'll take what I give you and that's that. No questions, unless you'd rather get eaten by monsters. If you're really a son of Athena, you'll know going without a weapon is the dumbest move you can make. Grab the weapons and follow me," she ordered, venom dripping from her voice like not obeying would be the last thing they'd ever do.

"woah, so feisty." He takes the spears. "Although I have to admit, I've seen scarier things back home." As he finishes the sentence, he gets gloomy thinking about home.

Altaria smiled and jumped into the arena putting on her armor and getting into her corner " I have to warn you Fyorn ..... " she said doing a flip and before she hit the ground she brought out her sword and landed on her feet perfectly " Ive done me homework " getting into a fighting stance

"We're under a curse. That's what's going on. Everyone trains and does their part so we survive. Follow me, we'll have to see what job you're good for. If you won't train at least we can put him to work," Skylar said to the other newbie and began walking towards the Big House.

(Keep forgetting his name! UGH!!! SORRY!)

" Get some armor ......... you will need it " Altaria said to Fyorn smiling  
( His name is Finbar )

Getting slightly frustrated he says, "OK, so where are we? Ya'll loonies are starting to freak me out." Then he realizes something, "Oh, I see what ya'll want. But sorry, I don't want to join your group. So if I could please just have my gun back, I will be on my way."

" This is a camp for godly children and next time you call me a Looney I will ....." Altaria didn't finish to sound dramatic

"Yes, yes, of course it is. But as you can see I am not godly, unless you count farming as a godly ability."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back