• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Altaria glares at Dante and says " Don't worry we wont hurt you , what is your name , mine is Altaria "she walks up to him and holds out her hand

"WOAH!" he yelps. "I didn't mean to cause ya'll to get alerted. I only grabbed my gun in case it was some type of dangerous animal. I would never shoot another person." He then throws the gun on the ground.

Dante smiles and lowers his scythe "good to hear" he said as he stepped back a little then goes and picks up the gun

Fyorn walks up to Dante while still writing in the book. "Please explain what is going to happen...what did i miss....should i know anything....{He continues to ramble.}..."

He smiles, "Nice to meet you Altaria. My name is Finbar. Mind telling me why your friends are being so defensive?" He looks at Dante, "That's not yours, you can't just grab it."

( brb got to bak a shower ) 
Altaria sighs and says " They are very protective and stressed "

"I actually cant be quiet as i must store events for more knowledge......And when i finish taking notes i must....{Continues to ramble!}...." Fyorn is pressing so hard on the paper you can hear him draw.

Skylar glared at the two Greenies. "You, guy with all the questions, follow me. Dante, you get the other one." She said firmly and turned and walked away towards camp. "Come on, Greenie." She called to Fyorn.

"Well ya'll sure are strange." he says with a loud laughter. 
(I don't understand the whole Greenie thing lol)

Dante looked at finbar "that may be so but I don't trust someone I just met with a gun so come on I might just trust you eventually now come on" he said as he began walking back to camp

Fyorn follows Skylar like a dog as she calls him. "Yes i am coming just let me finish this real quick then i can....{Keeps rambling}.." He trips a few times while writing but keeps getting back up.

Altaria looks at Finbar " Don't worry im new to , so who are your godly parents ?" she asks Finbar and Fyorn and she begins to walk to camp

He turns his attention to Altaria. "My godly what?" He says confused, "Ma'am, I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Stupid half blood......that is what we are...half bloods the sons and daughters of gods and humans...." Fyorn puts his book away and sits on the ground.

Skylar groaned. "Will you two just shut up and tell me what kind of weapons you're best with!?" She exclaimed, turning to the newbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back