• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

Yeah about that... I'm really sorry guys but my life is a mess at the moment and I don't think I can keep up with a group rp right now. I have to drop this. Maybe if it's ok when things slow down on my end I'll come back but for now I just can't keep my head on straight. Sorry guys

Hey sorry I haven't been able to post recently, I got busy with school and stuff. >_< I can post for Zhara today though don't worry!

Yeah I got promoted at work so now full time hours plus school. Gonna try and throw a post up tonight after reading.

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Yeah about that... I'm really sorry guys but my life is a mess at the moment and I don't think I can keep up with a group rp right now. I have to drop this. Maybe if it's ok when things slow down on my end I'll come back but for now I just can't keep my head on straight. Sorry guys

[/QUOTE]
WAIT NOOOOO. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO BALTHEMOUR? I'm so sad. So are we just retconning Balthazars entire existence or what?

Lurker said:
WAIT NOOOOO. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO BALTHEMOUR? I'm so sad. So are we just retconning Balthazars entire existence or what?
Ariella will still see Bathly as her bro<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

If I do not see someone post within the next two days, I will be shutting this roleplay down for good.

If I do so, I may reboot it however, those involved in this roleplay who I do not think were contributing much to the story will not be allowed to apply for the reboot. I'd suggest that if you'd like this roleplay to continue that you start contributing to it now.

Wait, what?

Oh my god I haven't been getting notifications

I am so sorry

Can someone catch me up I honestly have no idea what is going on

Wait which character? I had put a post up for Cassie and was waiting for one for Callie... Are we waiting on AJ?

@ShurikenPhoenix @munchkincora

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Wait, what?

I am so sorry

[/QUOTE]
I think some people are trying to recruit cabins for a game of capture the flag and others might be leading a tour for new campers but I'm not entirely sure

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think some people are trying to recruit cabins for a game of capture the flag and others might be leading a tour for new campers but I'm not entirely sure
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Wait, what?

I am so sorry

[/QUOTE]
Yes! The characters are interacting and finding people for teams for catch the flag :)

OH MY GOOOOD. I AM SO SORRY. *cries* I haven't been able to do anything recently because I lost my internet, and then the guy canceled like twice because of snow and just ugh. It's been so incredibly frustrating.

munchkincora said:
OH MY GOOOOD. I AM SO SORRY. *cries* I haven't been able to do anything recently because I lost my internet, and then the guy canceled like twice because of snow and just ugh. It's been so incredibly frustrating.
You live now 0-0 I will post when one or two more people post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back