• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

munchkincora said:
OH MY GOOOOD. I AM SO SORRY. *cries* I haven't been able to do anything recently because I lost my internet, and then the guy canceled like twice because of snow and just ugh. It's been so incredibly frustrating.
It's okay Cora, don't worry :) glad to hear from you though

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Should I post again?

[/QUOTE]
If you'd like :)

There's the camp tour happening outside the pavilion

Or

The tension between Jethro and Elijah in the pavilion

Once again I'd like to apologize. T_T I got super sick and my head was all kinds of fuzzy, so I didn't want to post until I knew it'd be okay.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I'm already imagining a very cute relationship between AJ and Stefan. (o'v'o)

[/QUOTE]
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Elijah is AJ's.... >.>

Though I see your point xD

CPSbg0YWwAAOLT_.png

Pretty much how I picture AJ and Stefan. xD

Oh gosh poor Ari. *hugs the sweet baby*

Hey you guys! Sorry for my absence, I was moving and it took a bit longer than I thought it was going to. But I'm all moved and settled now so it's fine! ^^ Poor Ode is gonna have a panic attack. My bby.

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Hey you guys! Sorry for my absence, I was moving and it took a bit longer than I thought it was going to. But I'm all moved and settled now so it's fine! ^^ Poor Ode is gonna have a panic attack. My bby.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome~ I was worried Elijah lost his little sister ;-;

Also no biggie he just has a few holes in his body and is bleeding heavily... And he has a knife embedded deep into his shoulder...also he's close to passing out from shock/pain/exhaustion..... Huh... I really do like to make my characters suffer...

TheSourPunchLime said:
Um is it possible to join this rp if not it's ok i'll just look but if i'm allowed.... ya
I think there's a lot of characters left that you can choose from to sign up for!

ya so is it possible to be son of Bores god of the north wind?

And Thank you very much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay that's cool so I should just make a character now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back