• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

[QUOTE="Tessa Roberts]I honestly don't know. which gods/goddesses are open?

[/QUOTE]
Well I saw you put Hestia. She's free to claim a spot

Yes but your character needs far more information. Her history needs to be much longer than a single sentence for one thing.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie turned the whole of Hermes cabin's hair pink once with the help of Aphrodite cabin...good times
Yeah, just now seeing this...

But *gasp*

Cassie always misses out on all the fun xD

Oh and haiiiiii @Tessa Roberts

Last edited by a moderator:
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie shall just have to take her with her everywhere xD
Yassss Oh my gosh I could so see them playing around with these toy handcuffs and then losing the key so they're stuck together for days xD

[QUOTE="Tessa Roberts]Okay, i'll fix that!!!

[/QUOTE]
We had to turn away one girl because she was not experienced enough roleplayer to keep pace with us. I am not saying that is going to happen to you but I will let you know that we have to hold you to a certain standard in order to be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
ModernRanger said:
We had to turn away one girl because she was not experienced enough roleplayer to keep pace with us. I am not saying that is going to happen to you but I will let you know that we have to hold you to a certain standard in order to be fair.
Alright, thnx for the notice!!!!

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]HI sorry I've been MIA my internet got kinda wacky with this storm but all should be ok now so I will be posting at some point today!

[/QUOTE]
You had the storm too? Welcome back brother dearest! :)

So can we say Elijah is currently sailing towards the hades table? Since it was never specified.

Crowded table? Like half the people in the rp are at hades. XP But alrighty. Was gonna have Seymour catch Elijah.

Meanwhile I'm gonna have Zahra standing off on the sidelines all like.

latest

She's smart enough not to interfere because she knows how Zeus powers get out of control.

Ariella would be reckless and attempt to stop it orrrr she would like freeze and not get involved hmmm

So, are Dionysus and Aphrodite both open? I've decided to try a completely new character. (Aphrodite's son.)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]So, are Dionysus and Aphrodite both open? I've decided to try a completely new character. (Aphrodite's son.)

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I believe they both are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back