• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

crucialstar said:
When Elijah gets struck by lightning is the day things break loose @_@
Seeing as these are harmless pranks... If anyone did that to him he would turn hostile with them............annnnnd he wouldn't stop pranking them. *sigh* He doesn't learn...

Peaceswore said:
Seeing as these are harmless pranks... If anyone did that to him he would turn hostile with them............annnnnd he wouldn't stop pranking them. *sigh* He doesn't learn...
LMAOO ELIJAH!

When the pranks just keep coming and coming <3 (he brings the fun, tehehheheh)

@ShurikenPhoenix

I am completely alright with Hayley returning for this roleplay.......however, there is one thing she has to do.

She needs to build what she built for Jethro before.

Plus, in addition, she needs to design his new weapons.

Before I post, I ask some of you bow your head in prayer for Elijah's soul, may he have a safe journey down to hell....

Last edited by a moderator:
ModernRanger said:
@ShurikenPhoenix
I am completely alright with Hayley returning for this roleplay.......however, there is one thing she has to do.

She needs to build what she built for Jethro before.

Plus, in addition, she needs to design his new weapons.
I would totally play Hayley, but it wouldn't be fair to have two characters when no one else can :)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Wondering whether I should join or not.

[/QUOTE]
you can if you want to. We may be freeing some spaces since some people haven't posted in a while :)

Bubbly Brandi]Hey FYI you guys [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22957-munchkincora/ said:
@munchkincora[/URL] doesn't have internet atm. Wanted me to let you guys know.
Okays good to know~ Still going to wait for a post or two before I post again~

crucialstar said:
Hi there! I just saw this while going through my notifications. So, in the CS thread, you just copy and paste the code from the f irst post from @ModernRanger and then paste the code into the replying area and then insert the information where it's needed. However, before you post, take out the all the "x" :)
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Tessa Roberts]Hi, im new to this. So, how do you make the little profiles? do you copy & paste? Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Gasp its a newbie. Everyone get her!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back