• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

[QUOTE="Sleepy Muffin]Relating so much to Callie right now. xD

[/QUOTE]
Callie's just like...hmm doesn't the sky look bluer today? Hmm...doesn't my hair look blonder today...uhh...bye guys...

I have woken up. Morning friendos. As soon as I drag myself out of bed its time for Seymour to murder Elijah. I mean. Make him a weapon.

Lurker said:
I have woken up. Morning friendos. As soon as I drag myself out of bed its time for Seymour to murder Elijah. I mean. Make him a weapon.
Pffff I imagine Elijah will have to look over his shoulder a lot after the capture the flag.... Assuming he will join his side >.>

[QUOTE="Sleepy Muffin]Ari is great! Zahra is going to like her once they eventually meet.

[/QUOTE]
Yaaay! <3. Tehehehe.

Actual fun fact for y'all. Sign language is easier for kids with dyslexia to learn than reading. Just saying.

Elijah was looking forward to those riddles >.> Worked on them for a while now.......guess he'll use them some other time~

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Actual fun fact for y'all. Sign language is easier for kids with dyslexia to learn than reading. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]
<3333

Lurker said:
Oop. Sorry. Stopped getting notifications. But yeah. So far it's Poseidon and Hephaestus vs Aphrodite and Hermes
Ok thanks! Hmmm... I'm so torn xD I don't want to go against Hermes, but then I can't go against the Power House team either lol

PsychoDrummerA said:
Ok thanks! Hmmm... I'm so torn xD I don't want to go against Hermes, but then I can't go against the Power House team either lol
Pretty sure Zeus is gonna end up on the other team. And Hades joined us but one is a little girl and the other won't actually be playing. So. Not totally one sided.

Lurker said:
Pretty sure Zeus is gonna end up on the other team. And Hades joined us but one is a little girl and the other won't actually be playing. So. Not totally one sided.
Elijah could play for realz if given proper incentive~

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hmm, fire, death and water on one team and love and thievery on the other. Interesting xD
Through fire and water, only those brave enough can conquer death.

Would it be okay to report a crime, that someone as stolen another person's love?

[idek where I'm going with this but :D ]

crucialstar said:
Through fire and water, only those brave enough can conquer death.
Would it be okay to report a crime, that someone as stolen another person's love?

[idek where I'm going with this but :D ]
The Hermes cabin stole Aphrodite's heart;P

ShurikenPhoenix said:
The Hermes cabin stole Aphrodite's heart;P
it's so weird, but i'm so excited for this RP, too, esp. since everyone's characters are so unique, like <3.

Can i be part of this camp in real life too? omg.

crucialstar said:
it's so weird, but i'm so excited for this RP, too, esp. since everyone's characters are so unique, like <3.
Can i be part of this camp in real life too? omg.
It depends. Have you found yourself being chased by any minotaurs or flying hag women lately?

But yes, I love all the characters, I just wish I could play some my others from my old RP. They were fun :)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
It depends. Have you found yourself being chased by any minotaurs or flying hag women lately?
But yes, I love all the characters, I just wish I could play some my others from my old RP. They were fun :)
Okay, beside that lil tid bit. . . we can do without <3.

:o . Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back