• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think it would be fun if Arlund just noclipped through the floor.

Alfred's leaning against a right right now, isn't he? He could noclip through the wall. Eyes widen in shock, a small gawping sound of surprise, and there he goes.
I was just gonna say, if he's leaning on a wall that would do it. Great minds think alike!

Hmmm..... It's interesting how sayings can get clipped like that. I've actually never heard that second part before.
Right? Like "Blood is thicker than water" is actually "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb”. I'm such a nerd

Thank you! This seems like a lot of fun from what I've skimmed through. I'll have to do everything tomorrow though as it's getting kinda late here. Do have some ideas already but writing them down now would probably result in gibberish.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Welcome!

Also, I keep forgetting to mention, I added a few details to my character sheets.

That took waaay longer than it should have and I blame myself for being lazy. But I now have a character.

I was mentally reviewing my existing characters and concepts for what else I may want to bring in and have a question. While Charon is wholly OC, the setting he's from (formed over several RPs on other forums and a TTRPG campaign I ran) is a mix of OC and fandom stuff (hence his Ravenloft reference and some other stuff he knows), as in characters and some places/groups are OC but have ties to fandoms. Character wise it could be something as simple as their ancestry coming from a fandom to more concrete things like powers and/or items, but the character itself never lived in a fandom universe and their personality and history is of my own making. Is that sort of thing alright with you StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus or do you prefer wholly OC characters? I can link you to a sheet on RPN for an example of what I'm talking about if you want one.

I was mentally reviewing my existing characters and concepts for what else I may want to bring in and have a question. While Charon is wholly OC, the setting he's from (formed over several RPs on other forums and a TTRPG campaign I ran) is a mix of OC and fandom stuff (hence his Ravenloft reference and some other stuff he knows), as in characters and some places/groups are OC but have ties to fandoms. Character wise it could be something as simple as their ancestry coming from a fandom to more concrete things like powers and/or items, but the character itself never lived in a fandom universe and their personality and history is of my own making. Is that sort of thing alright with you StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus or do you prefer wholly OC characters? I can link you to a sheet on RPN for an example of what I'm talking about if you want one.
It's alright with me that there's some fandom ties. I just don't want anybody roleplaying as, say. Percy Jackson himself.

I would recommend starting him up with Mildred since he'll be alone, with Azumi now gone. Or if we don't want groups of two, maybe we should consider making slightly larger groups if needed.

I would recommend starting him up with Mildred since he'll be alone, with Azumi now gone. Or if we don't want groups of two, maybe we should consider making slightly larger groups if needed.
I wouldn't mind merging some of the smaller groups because I think Nimue is only paired up with Clover right now

I wouldn't mind merging some of the smaller groups because I think Nimue is only paired up with Clover right now
I figured the smaller groups could be the first to merge, though I'm now considering putting Lefu in with Nimue and Clover since I could just wait to re-introduce Mildred, just as I'm waiting to introduce Austin.

YsFanatic YsFanatic Not sure if you're finished with Dana's CS (It's always hard to tell how much info someone wants to give when there's a lot of it already.) but she looks like she'll be good to good to go soon. I would like to get some examples on her Child of Infinity adaptations, since I'm not entirely sure what you mean from the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back