• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Assailant said:
Nyx Shade

• images

Unfortunately for Nick, he had underestimated his opponent. After the first punch, Nyx flew in mid air and ducked under the second punch. He flew back onto the Wailord with a slow clap. "Very nice, you caught me off guard. Unfortunately, you've just made the highly fatal mistake of attacking me, especially on a bad day. I'm afraid that you're going to have to die now."

Nyx used Destiny Bond!

"For insurance," He said as he turned to Alaric. "Of course, this could all be avoided if Alaric simply agrees to my terms."

• Maxwell Teller

TrainerBoyGenV.png

When Zak returned, Max was recording something in his pokedex. A quick check would seem to suggest that it was a journal, a diary if you will. As Zak made his way over, Max finished up his sentence and put the Pokedex away. He looked over Zak a bit, sensing a different resolve within him. He couldn't tell if he liked it or not.

"Zak," he said before pausing. He was silent for a few moments before continuing. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for meeting you like this. If I hadn't talked to you last night, we wouldn't have stayed on Mt. Pyre, and you wouldn't have gotten dragged into this the way you did."

• If you're going to auto hit with destiny bond, wide guard can block it. If shadow punch isn't an auto hit then neither is destiny bond. Play fair.

Airagog said:
If you're going to auto hit with destiny bond, wide guard can block it. If shadow punch isn't an auto hit then neither is destiny bond. Play fair.
Wide guard just doesn't block that type of attack... that's not how it works. Just saying.

Airagog said:
If you're going to auto hit with destiny bond, wide guard can block it. If shadow punch isn't an auto hit then neither is destiny bond. Play fair.
The move literally doesn't work that way.

Just don't freaking kill me, and you don't go down. The fight is over, I don't see why you keep trying to push it.

This isn't an auto-hit, this is pokemon strategy.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Wide guard just doesn't block that type of attack... that's not how it works. Just saying.

[/QUOTE]
Both of them used their attacks wrong. Yes, Wide Guard wouldn't negate Destiny Bond, but Destiny Bond only takes effect after the user faints immediately (one turn after it was used in the games). I shouldn't have had said anything, for that, I do apologize.

I recommend we ALL research moves before we use them.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Both of them used their attacks wrong. Yes, Wide Guard wouldn't negate Destiny Bond, but Destiny Bond only takes effect after the user faints immediately (one turn after it was used in the games). I shouldn't have had said anything, for that, I do apologize.
I recommend we ALL research moves before we use them.

[/QUOTE]
It's actually until the pokemon moves. Nyx wasn't using any moves, so avtually it's fair game.

Onikmey said:
Hey. don't make me call elysium here. We were done with the fighting.
I am done with it, he keeps pushing it for no reason. My character literally left, and he's still accusing me.

Assailant said:
The move literally doesn't work that way.
Just don't freaking kill me, and you don't go down. The fight is over, I don't see why you keep trying to push it.

This isn't an auto-hit, this is pokemon strategy.
Did you attempt to use it? No? Then it's an autohit. Also, Nick isn't going to kill you. You're picking a fight icly again for no reason at all. If he wanted you dead, he'd phantom force to where you can't dodge or protect or go invulnerable. So have Nyx relax and realize Nick is trying to talk him out of going to obvious death trap is obvious.

Also, don't play innocent when you autohit after saying how autohit is unfair.

then be done with it. If he keeps pushing, talk it over in PMs. If you need a judge, mention it here or talk with Elysium. But be done with it. pls.

Airagog said:
Did you attempt to use it? No? Then it's an autohit. Also, Nick isn't going to kill you. You're picking a fight icly again for no reason at all. If he wanted you dead, he'd phantom force to where you can't dodge or protect or go invulnerable. So have Nyx relax and realize Nick is trying to talk him out of going to obvious death trap is obvious.
NYX LEFT, AND NEVER EVEN HIT YOU!

I HAVE LEFT THE FIELD, LEAVE IT ALONE!!

Onikmey said:
then be done with it. If he keeps pushing, talk it over in PMs. If you need a judge, mention it here or talk with Elysium. But be done with it. pls.
Ugh, I'm just ignoring him from here on out

Airagog said:
It's over. Drop it. Nyx is gone, fight is over, Destiny Bond will wear off shortly.

Move on.

Oh boy, ok chill it out guys. Can we all agree that we ALL, myself included, should research moves if we aren't 100% sure of what it does.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Oh boy, ok chill it out guys. Can we all agree that we ALL, myself included, should research moves if we aren't 100% sure of what it does.

[/QUOTE]
I agree with that.

2014-08-29-184840.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will just step back and maybe rejoin later.

Assailant said:
Yes, we all should.
Good thing I actually DID research.

Oh...OH MY GOD. Pleas...stop...for the love of all that is holy. That last comment was not needed, not even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I fear I've changed Zak so much in so little time....

[/QUOTE]
Well considering the amount of shit that just went down I think it's understandable xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back