• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaos Academy

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
This school is for those who wants to learn how to train to become a warrior we teach many things magic how to use a sword if you don't come to class than you will have dentention for a 3 days if you don't have go to class dentention for a week follow these rules and you become the best warrior you would to become listen to your teammates

Alexis was happy to be at this school she was happy to be away from the orphanage" this is my new life a new start" she say as she had her katanas on her back as she walked into the school looking around" this is going to be fun" she say to herslef looking around the shcool it was huge her new parents were teacheers here on was deaf so she learned sign language for him as she smiled walking where her mum and dad she don't call them her parents yet @Bills352 @ChaoticWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Rei walked up to the the school she felt so shy Rei wanted to go inside she was walking to the school when she noticed how big the school looked she felt even more shy than before. @Zeldafangirl

A smile covered Ginger's face as she entered into the school's grounds. Her, her husband Nic and their adopted daughter Alexis had all started this school at the same time, of course Ginger and Nic weren't students no they were teachers Ginger for one was excited to be teaching but more clearly teaching her daughter. She looked at the school and it was huge just like she remembered.

Nicolas sighed as himself and his wife Ginger entered the school grounds. His wife seemed happy proved by the smile on her face, that smile was one of the many things Nic loved about Ginger that never dying smile, Nic on the other hand never smiled or barely ever did. Doing some quick signs with his hands he asked Ginger where they were meant to go first Ginger responded for Nic to simply follow her as she knew the layout already (mostly from memorizing the floor plan).

Black text is Nicolas

Light redish is Ginger

Alexis looked at her adoptive parents as she sighed"will i stay with a roommate or stay with ginger" she asked she wasn't used to having parents she just looked around as she smile going in the school she was exicted to train with her parent' thanks nic for adopting me' she signed to him

Ginger smiled before putting a hand on Alexis head. "Whichever you want hun you can stay with me or with a friend its fine either way." Ginger said smiling although if she stayed with Ginger it would mean Nic and hers alone time would only be in-between lessons. Ginger smiled watching as Alexis used hand sighs to talk to Nic however it was something she knew Nic disliked bending down to Alexis she went right up to her ear. "Do me a favor hun and talk to Nic like you would to me using your voice rather than hand signs he said he likes it that way." Ginger whispered it was rare for Nic to ask that of anyone, he asked it of Ginger before but for whatever reason Nic could never read Ginger's lips. Standing back up, it was funny really Nic used to be called the DDS or the Deaf Dwarf Solder and to this day he still was, heck ginger must of had about half a foot on him.

Nic sighed as he looked to the sky he often faded out of conversations with people quickly or didn't pay attention. However upon looking down he noticed Alexis finishing off some signs all he caught was "Adopting me" Nic simply signed by "Thank Ginger it was her decision" That was partially a lie it was the both of them saying yes that allowed her to be adopted.

Alexis look around the school as she smiled" ima going to train ma and daddy" she say as she had her katanas on her back" ima try to make friends it won't be easy for me" she say to them as she looked around the school wondering where she was roomming as she found it next to her parents room as she put down her stuff and went training as she smiled she loved training @Bills352 @anyone

Rei walks in the school she wanted to train before school started so she went to the gym it took a few tries to find it.

Alexis just smiled as she was practicing she wanted to be strong like her adoptive parents

Rei got to the gym she steped in side hoping that no one was there but she saw a girl training and Said Hi! weakly.

Rei took out her sword and starts hitting a dumbly she started with some base moves that she learned for her dad She smiles back weakly.

Alexis looked at her" beware of my adoptive parents they train hard" she say to her as she smiled

Cool my mom and dad trained me day and night so don't worry Rei says smiling but frowning about her parents.

Alexis looked at her" at least you had parents my real parents left me i got adopted but still it hurts sometimes anyways name is Alexis" she say to her" what your name" she say

Rei takoe Rei says but i ran away from them i was a rich and rotten girl but i had a heart and my mom and dad was to pushly and mom was to hard on me so i was miss treated every dad of my life Rei says but my dad gave me this here sword before i ran away.

Alexis just look bad" i'm sorry" she say" okay i want to see how strong you are with the sword" she say getting out her katanas

Alexis looks at her" because you might be one of my teammates" she say to her as she gripped on her sword

Ok thats fine with me Rei says ready for her to hit her with her sword.

Alexis looks at her as she was fast as she used both of her katanas attaking rei as she smiled wondering where her parents were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back