• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

Nahar winced as he hot the ground but shook the blackness from his vision as he felt another person next to him. "ow... Oi! Why'd you do that! You're hurry! Angel is going to kill me!" He was very upset that the guy had hurt himself trying to help him. Jumping up and ignoring the sudden dizziness, he picked up the shedinja and ran towards the school. "hold on, ill get you to the med bay..."

--------------

Lily listened to the girl with a shy smile on her face, returning the squeeze on her hand when it was given. "yes, I believe we forgot about names..." She giggled at the situation and nodded. "It is nice to meet you Pantera, I'm Lilianna Black. But you can call me Lily. I'm a leafeon and 17 years old." A brilliant smile lit up her face as she stepped onto the grass. "ooohhhh. That's much better...." She walked more confidently out here but didn't let go of Pantera's hand. "Over there, there's a group of people. And that way there's a tree." She felt it all through the ground and smiled again at her new friend

(instead of a break I worked longer and got off early)

All of the Mew's words faded into jumbled, convoluting speech to Kasey, as the pain began to force him into the darkness that was unconsciousness. He mumbled out a groan of sound that could have been some sort of cluttered speech to the other male's question, seeing the blurred image of the pink figure beside him stand up. He forced his hands to crawl under Kasey's side as he lifted up the Shedinja into his arms. The Mew sounded upset as well as slightly anxious, as everything finally faded away.

Pantera felt a warmth in her heart and a tightness in her chest when the grass type beside her gave out a shy and sweet smile, addressing the situation that they hadn't done greetings. The other girl giggled quite adorably and went on with introductions. "Lily," she said, testing the name. "Well what a cute name for an equally cute girl." she said with a red hot blush. The second the girl stepped outside, she seemed to brighten up immensely. So she was a Leafeon. That made sense, and was just so cute. "Wow, you can figure that out just the second you came outside?" Pantera said, very surprised at that fact that a blind girl could see without truly seeing. "That's pretty damn amazing." To the Hydreigon's surprise again, Lily didn't let go of her hand once making it to the outside. So she wanted friendship... Or perhaps something more.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Aria rubs the back of her head nervously. "Probably, but it would've taken a while... Let's just say I'm not very smart..." She says, seeming a bit embarrassed. "I don't even remember what dorm room I'm in..."

"Hey Nick! Nothing really. Just trying to make friends after that episode I had." Madoka said a little sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back