• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Casual] Starlight Academy <open>

Mikuru laughed again, "I'm sorry.. Really.. It's just, I think it's cute.. So you know.." Mikuru trailed off, trying not to dig a deeper hole for herself, she looked off at Ano and Aaron, who were still watching them, and wondering what the fuck they were doing. "W-Wait you had brothers?! What was it like?!?" Mikuru asked excitingly, "S-Sorry again.. I was.. Well I technically still am an only child." she noticed the tears and wiped them off. She decided not to comment the "You would do the same" part, the question was would she? Mikuru started having a conversation with her mind, thinking if there was anybody she would even do the "same". 

@RunicFollower @Caffeine Freak @arcaneSentinel @Rosehaven17

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a confused and surprised look when Mikuru asked about her brothers, "Uh... Um... It was ok?" She said confused on how to answer the question, she hissed in pain again as a few tears fell from her eyes, she looked up and gave a shaky breathe, "C-can i... Have some help... Now...?" She said tiredly.

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave a confused and surprised look when Mikuru asked about her brothers, "Uh... Um... It was ok?" She said confused on how to answer the question, she hissed in pain again as a few tears fell from her eyes, she looked up and gave a shaky breathe, "C-can i... Have some help... Now...?" She said tiredly.

Mikuru nodded and wiped the tears before putting her left arm around her, "On 3.." She said took a deep breath, "1.. 2.. 3.." Mikuru slowly got up with Elisa, and looked at her with a soft smile, "Just come on in when your ready He Man." She joked and started waking slowly with Elisa.

Ano smiled as they both started walking away it was nice to see people making friends and getting along he had wondered about his best friend and wondered if she was ok and if she was being hunted for her special ability he would love to see her but not here this was not a safe place he knew he had to find a way out before that happened. He turned to Aaron and asked him about what he could do to help making sure no guards were in ear shot of them. " Aaron we need to talk about that thing you mentioned earlier we can talk about later if you still need time for everything , just tell what I can do to help. " Ano said turning back to Miku and Elisa watching them walk away. " Do you girls need any help we can all lend a hand. " Ano said still worried about his injured friends 

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Caffeine Freak

@America   

"Aaron we need to talk about that thing you mentioned earlier we can talk about later if you still need time for everything , just tell what I can do to help."

Aaron nodded. "Seems like the day's up anyway, once Mikuru gets back from whatever the Headmaster wants from her, we 'll all be able to meet in our dorm to start planning this thing out." The weight of the lab bag pressed down on his shoulder, Aaron alone wouldn't be able to break them out of this place, but maybe their combined efforts could tip the scale in the right direction. These thoughts in mind, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and awaited Mikuru's answer to Ano's question.

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@RunicFollower

@NSA

Ano smiled as they both started walking away it was nice to see people making friends and getting along he had wondered about his best friend and wondered if she was ok and if she was being hunted for her special ability he would love to see her but not here this was not a safe place he knew he had to find a way out before that happened. He turned to Aaron and asked him about what he could do to help making sure no guards were in ear shot of them. " Aaron we need to talk about that thing you mentioned earlier we can talk about later if you still need time for everything , just tell what I can do to help. " Ano said turning back to Miku and Elisa watching them walk away. " Do you girls need any help we can all lend a hand. " Ano said still worried about his injured friends 

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Caffeine Freak

@America   

"Aaron we need to talk about that thing you mentioned earlier we can talk about later if you still need time for everything , just tell what I can do to help."

Aaron nodded. "Seems like the day's up anyway, once Mikuru gets back from whatever the Headmaster wants from her, we 'll all be able to meet in our dorm to start planning this thing out." The weight of the lab bag pressed down on his shoulder, Aaron alone wouldn't be able to break them out of this place, but maybe their combined efforts could tip the scale in the right direction. These thoughts in mind, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and awaited Mikuru's answer to Ano's question.

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@RunicFollower

@NSA

Mikuru turned back and looked at the two, "Hell yea. I'll meet you guys later! Wait we share a dorm Aaron!"She said the last part annoyed and waved at them with her free arm. Her face was a deep red and she  continued walking off with Elisa, she looked back at her, "You and Ano are cute together, I'm just saying." Mikuru smiled. "Please don't get mad.."she mumbled the last part scared Elisa do something like break her nose or something. 

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@Caffeine Freak

@America   

Elisa Darthwell

Elisas blushed had disappeared entirely as she was hoisted up with Mikuru, but as soon as Ano came over and asked her blush returned, "Y-yes... T-thankyou..." She said shyly as her blush returned to her face, she turned her head down as she tried as much as she can to not put her wait on Mikuru.
@Camilton @Caffeine Freak @RunicFollower

Elisa Darthwell

Elisas blushed had disappeared entirely as she was hoisted up with Mikuru, but as soon as Ano came over and asked her blush returned, "Y-yes... T-thankyou..." She said shyly as her blush returned to her face, she turned her head down as she tried as much as she can to not put her wait on Mikuru.
@Camilton @Caffeine Freak @RunicFollower

"You don't need worry, I can support you~" Mikuru reassured her. "Hey.. um.. Since we're alone.. Do you think Aaron is kinda.. cute.." She mumbled the last part, hoping Elisa wouldn't hear it, her face was red as she said that, in reality despite her feelings, she didn't want Elisa to feel upset/alone .

"You don't need worry, I can support you~" Mikuru reassured her. "Hey.. um.. Since we're alone.. Do you think Aaron is kinda.. cute.." She mumbled the last part, hoping Elisa wouldn't hear it, her face was red as she said that, in reality despite her feelings, she didn't want Elisa to feel upset/alone .

Elisa Darthwell

OK! Enough of this, it's making me sick. She yelled in Elisas head, instantly her blush disappeared, as she heard Mikuru whisper, easily heard since she was being pulled over her shoulder, she smirked evilly as she made an evil looking face, "Cute you say? Hm, so Aaron is cute then?" She smiled like a chesire cat almost as she gave an evil like laugh. Sweet Sweet revenge. She said inside her head, pleased with herself. @Caffeine Freak @arcaneSentinel @Camilton @RunicFollower @VenomSlayer (( Because i am special ))

Elisa Darthwell

OK! Enough of this, it's making me sick. She yelled in Elisas head, instantly her blush disappeared, as she heard Mikuru whisper, easily heard since she was being pulled over her shoulder, she smirked evilly as she made an evil looking face, "Cute you say? Hm, so Aaron is cute then?" She smiled like a chesire cat almost as she gave an evil like laugh. Sweet Sweet revenge. She said inside her head, pleased with herself. @Caffeine Freak @arcaneSentinel @Camilton @RunicFollower @VenomSlayer (( Because i am special ))

Mikuru's eyes widened, "I-I.. Your scaring me.." she worryingly. "But.. Um.. Yea.." Her face was an even deeper red. Mikuru was worried she was planning her revenge, which she probably was due to the laugh. She kept on looking behind her making sure that Aaron wasn't in hearing range, that didn't stop her though. "Are you feeling okay..?"  

@Caffeine Freak @arcaneSentinel @RunicFollower @Rosehaven17 @Camilton

Mikuru's eyes widened, "I-I.. Your scaring me.." she worryingly. "But.. Um.. Yea.." Her face was an even deeper red. Mikuru was worried she was planning her revenge, which she probably was due to the laugh. She kept on looking behind her making sure that Aaron wasn't in hearing range, that didn't stop her though. "Are you feeling okay..?"  

@Caffeine Freak @arcaneSentinel @RunicFollower @Rosehaven17 @Camilton

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave another evil smile before lightly laughing, her happy expression returning, she looked over at Aaron and Ano, her eyes flashing red slightly. I, have a proposal! And what is that? We split, as in, i get to have a portion of the body, in return you control your powers to your maximum ability, and i get to see and hear. Done. It's settled, give me two minutes. The conversation inside ended with that, she felt control of her powers slipping slightly, she blood she solidified inside her body becoming liquid again as her grip around Mikuru loosened, she fell to the ground, smashing her head on the metal, the world swirled around her as her eyes drooped to a close. 

Elisa Darthwell

Elisa gave another evil smile before lightly laughing, her happy expression returning, she looked over at Aaron and Ano, her eyes flashing red slightly. I, have a proposal! And what is that? We split, as in, i get to have a portion of the body, in return you control your powers to your maximum ability, and i get to see and hear. Done. It's settled, give me two minutes. The conversation inside ended with that, she felt control of her powers slipping slightly, she blood she solidified inside her body becoming liquid again as her grip around Mikuru loosened, she fell to the ground, smashing her head on the metal, the world swirled around her as her eyes drooped to a close. 

Mikuru turned to her feeling Elisa's grip loosened on her, she saw her falling down, she tried catching her, and heard the THUD of her hitting the metal, she screamed and kneeled down next to her. She hugged Elisa, scared of what happened, and not sure what to do. What do I do? What do I do.. Is she okay.,? Mikuru had all these thoughts in her head, and all she did was just kneeling, and hugging Elisa. 

Mikuru turned to her feeling Elisa's grip loosened on her, she saw her falling down, she tried catching her, and heard the THUD of her hitting the metal, she screamed and kneeled down next to her. She hugged Elisa, scared of what happened, and not sure what to do. What do I do? What do I do.. Is she okay.,? Mikuru had all these thoughts in her head, and all she did was just kneeling, and hugging Elisa. 

(( Sorry late reply, i think we should wait for the others, I.E. @Caffeine Freak @arcaneSentinel @RunicFollower @Camilton

Ano agreed about about meeting later in the dorm room and asked Aaron what he would need form him. " Aaron I'm going to catch up with Miku and give her this phone , it doesn't work quite as well since there is no signal but it does have a recorder so if she uses it while the Headmaster is talking to her , we can get good information that might help us in anyway possible, I am going to go find her now, I will see you later." Ano said turning around and running down the hallway only to hear a scream. He followed the echo and saw Miku hugging Elisa who was passed out on the floor. " Miku here take this and go to your meeting I will help Elisa from here until I get her to her room. " Ano said handing the phone and pointing at the button to start recording, then kneeling and looking over Elisa holding his hand out and placing his fingers on her throat to check for a pulse. 

@Camilton

@Caffeine Freak

@VenomSlayer 

Ano agreed about about meeting later in the dorm room and asked Aaron what he would need form him. " Aaron I'm going to catch up with Miku and give her this phone , it doesn't work quite as well since there is no signal but it does have a recorder so if she uses it while the Headmaster is talking to her , we can get good information that might help us in anyway possible, I am going to go find her now, I will see you later." Ano said turning around and running down the hallway only to hear a scream. He followed the echo and saw Miku hugging Elisa who was passed out on the floor. " Miku here take this and go to your meeting I will help Elisa from here until I get her to her room. " Ano said handing the phone and pointing at the button to start recording, then kneeling and looking over Elisa holding his hand out and placing his fingers on her throat to check for a pulse. 

@Camilton

@Caffeine Freak

@VenomSlayer 

Elisa Darthwell

((Soo very sorry, my internet was being a biatch ))

Elisa felt the fingers on her neck for a pulse, it was there but very faint, she opened her eyes slightly to see Anos face, "W... What happened?" She said tiredly, she blood had fused back together and stopped the internal bleeding, she was too weak to move as her eyes drooped again, "C-can i sleep...?" She asked quietly in a tired tone as she had a hard time staying awake.

Elisa Darthwell

((Soo very sorry, my internet was being a biatch ))

Elisa felt the fingers on her neck for a pulse, it was there but very faint, she opened her eyes slightly to see Anos face, "W... What happened?" She said tiredly, she blood had fused back together and stopped the internal bleeding, she was too weak to move as her eyes drooped again, "C-can i sleep...?" She asked quietly in a tired tone as she had a hard time staying awake.

@Camilton

@Caffeine Freak

@VenomSlayer 

Mikuru nodded and took the phone from Ano, watching and took a sigh of relief seeing Elisa was awake. Then looked at the phone and walked off, then to a run. She looked at all the rooms zooming past her, not sure she was going, but she after what seemed to be an entirety, she found the office, she just stared at the door, clicked the little button and heard a little click, meaning it started, she quietly knocked on the door.

@Caffeine Freak  

"Stay with me now Elisa death is not claiming you today." Ano said hoisting Elisa up on his back and carrying her . " Alright Elisa lets get you back safe and sound just stay with me , talk about something tell me about yourself ." Ano asked hoping Elisa had some strength to talk 

@VenomSlayer

Rue was awoken to all of her phones going off at once she rose up in a frantic mess only to see herself in a unfamiliar room and a book on the ground , she got up and the bed sunk down, she recoiled and fell down next to the book , she looked at it and picked it up. She let out a large gasp,Rue grabbed her bag and walked outside the room to the hallway that seemed to stretch forever , she started walking and then remembered the cellphone, she pulled one out of her bag and heard it faintly beep." Finally I found him." Rue said to herself and followed the sound as it got gradually louder 

@Camilton

Last edited by a moderator:
 @VenomSlayer (( Because i am special ))

[I'm not entirely sure that being special is an adequate reason for tagging yourself, lol

On a side note, I'm a single day away from my long awaited holiday break, so I'll be able to spend much more time engineering shenanigans 'soon as I get past tomorrow!]

After what seemed to be an entirety, she found the office, she just stared at the door, clicked the little button and heard a little click, meaning it started, she quietly knocked on the door.

@Caffeine Freak  

[I'm going to need to do some very minor character assumptions of Mikuru (just her movement) to avoid back and forthing every sentence, if I screw something up, be sure to let me know!]

The door swung open, although no one seemed to have opened it in the first place - since the only being in the office was the headmaster, sitting patiently in a leather chair behind his desk.

"Do come in." He perplexed his palms on the table, an intrigued look in his eyes. Once Mikuru decided to step inside, the phantom door shut as eerily as it had opened.

"I'll get to the point, Miss Kelly. I know that you and your.. acquaintances are planning to leave this underwater haven." His voice was a mask of intrigue, as if the very thought amused him.  "Of course, I have anticipated this from the beginning, and naturally I have formulated a plan to prevent such an event from occurring in the first place."

Slowly, he leaned forward. "That plan involves you, Miss Kelly. It was of no trivial coincidence that you and your fellow students found themselves in that Arena merely hours ago, the Arena itself was an experiment of sorts. To see which students could detach themselves from others in the most extreme circumstance."

His intrigued look multiplied into intrigium.

"The selected candidate was yourself, willingly pulling a firearm on people you forged relationships with in order to achieve a goal, and so forth you have become the next phase in a much bigger picture."

His words became more careful, as his look surpassed the margins of the intrigiverse.

"Students cannot leave Starlight Academy until the final phase of my plan is in motion. It is of dire consequence that this remains a fact. In light of this issue, I entrust you to prevent your fellow students from leaving. While verbal persuasion may prove difficult, I will authorize whatever resources you need to sabotage whatever tool they devise to breach my Academy's restricted areas."

The intrigue in his voice dropped, replaced with cold seriousness.

"In return for this favor, I will grant you one wish. I do not hand these out lightly. Whatever you possibly desire, I will make it happen."

"You may choose to either accept or deny my proposal. Whichever you decide, this information remains private, and the consequences for uttering a single hint of what I have just told you will be hell beyond your most vivid definition. Choose wisely."

The Headmaster smiled his thin smile, and awaited Mikuru's response.

@Camilton

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaron had dashed around the corner at the sound of the scream, thankfully, Ano had the situation in hand.

"Nice save, Ano. We should head back to me and Mikuru's dorm, once she gets back, we can finally get started on this plan."

He strode along side him, hands in his pockets and bag over his shoulder.

@VenomSlayer

@RunicFollower

Ano nodded his head and walking down the hallway following Aaron down the hallways eventually leading to Aarons dorm room. " Wait you said this was Miku and your room , these are cooed rooms, I haven't even thought if I have a roommate yet." Ano said thinking about how much has happened in so little of time

@Caffeine Freak

Rue followed the beeping until it got extremely loud , shutting off her phone she stared at the door it's looming stature was almost haunting , she heard a voice a mans voice not her friends voice it was deeper and not as warm and friendly, then she heard a girl someone who sounded scared and confused she didn't know who was in there. She pulled out her ear buds and plugged them into her phone and just walked in a random pattern near the door. The headphones started to produce the conversation behind the door. " Underwater ... Arena ... Firearm... Starlight Acadamey , final phase , what is this place , I don't know what's going on but who ever has the phone I need to talk to them , it's probably the girl due to the sound of the man being partially muffled , I'm going to beat him to a pulp if he has just been flirting while everyone has been worried sick about him. " Rue expressed her words in anger shaking her first still listening to the conversation.

@Camilton

Ano nodded his head and walking down the hallway following Aaron down the hallways eventually leading to Aarons dorm room. " Wait you said this was Miku and your room , these are cooed rooms, I haven't even thought if I have a roommate yet." Ano said thinking about how much has happened in so little of time

@Caffeine Freak

Rue followed the beeping until it got extremely loud , shutting off her phone she stared at the door it's looming stature was almost haunting , she heard a voice a mans voice not her friends voice it was deeper and not as warm and friendly, then she heard a girl someone who sounded scared and confused she didn't know who was in there. She pulled out her ear buds and plugged them into her phone and just walked in a random pattern near the door. The headphones started to produce the conversation behind the door. " Underwater ... Arena ... Firearm... Starlight Acadamey , final phase , what is this place , I don't know what's going on but who ever has the phone I need to talk to them , it's probably the girl due to the sound of the man being partially muffled , I'm going to beat him to a pulp if he has just been flirting while everyone has been worried sick about him. " Rue expressed her words in anger shaking her first still listening to the conversation.

@Camilton

[I'm not entirely sure that being special is an adequate reason for tagging yourself, lol

On a side note, I'm a single day away from my long awaited holiday break, so I'll be able to spend much more time engineering shenanigans 'soon as I get past tomorrow!]

[I'm going to need to do some very minor character assumptions of Mikuru (just her movement) to avoid back and forthing every sentence, if I screw something up, be sure to let me know!]

The door swung open, although no one seemed to have opened it in the first place - since the only being in the office was the headmaster, sitting patiently in a leather chair behind his desk.

"Do come in." He perplexed his palms on the table, an intrigued look in his eyes. Once Mikuru decided to step inside, the phantom door shut as eerily as it had opened.

"I'll get to the point, Miss Kelly. I know that you and your.. acquaintances are planning to leave this underwater haven." His voice was a mask of intrigue, as if the very thought amused him.  "Of course, I have anticipated this from the beginning, and naturally I have formulated a plan to prevent such an event from occurring in the first place."

Slowly, he leaned forward. "That plan involves you, Miss Kelly. It was of no trivial coincidence that you and your fellow students found themselves in that Arena merely hours ago, the Arena itself was an experiment of sorts. To see which students could detach themselves from others in the most extreme circumstance."

His intrigued look multiplied into intrigium.

"The selected candidate was yourself, willingly pulling a firearm on people you forged relationships with in order to achieve a goal, and so forth you have become the next phase in a much bigger picture."

His words became more careful, as his look surpassed the margins of the intrigiverse.

"Students cannot leave Starlight Academy until the final phase of my plan is in motion. It is of dire consequence that this remains a fact. In light of this issue, I entrust you to prevent your fellow students from leaving. While verbal persuasion may prove difficult, I will authorize whatever resources you need to sabotage whatever tool they devise to breach my Academy's restricted areas."

The intrigue in his voice dropped, replaced with cold seriousness.

"In return for this favor, I will grant you one wish. I do not hand these out lightly. Whatever you possibly desire, I will make it happen."

"You may choose to either accept or deny my proposal. Whichever you decide, this information remains private, and the consequences for uttering a single hint of what I have just told you will be hell beyond your most vivid definition. Choose wisely."

The Headmaster smiled his thin smile, and awaited Mikuru's response.

@Camilton

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaron had dashed around the corner at the sound of the scream, thankfully, Ano had the situation in hand.

"Nice save, Ano. We should head back to me and Mikuru's dorm, once she gets back, we can finally get started on this plan."

He strode along side him, hands in his pockets and bag over his shoulder.

@VenomSlayer

@RunicFollower

(Eep! I'm sorry

I wasn't able to type ;-;)
Mikuru sighed as the door opened, and she walked in.

Her eyes widened, H-He knew.. No.. Fuck.. Fuck fuck.. She started pacing the room, unaware that she was doing it. She stopped when he started speaking again.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]"That plan involves you, Miss Kelly. It was of no trivial coincidence that you and your fellow students found themselves in that Arena merely hours ago, the Arena itself was an experiment of sorts. To see which students could detach themselves from others in the most extreme circumstance. [/COLOR]The selected candidate was yourself, willingly pulling a firearm on people you forged relationships with in order to achieve a goal, and so forth you have become the next phase in a much bigger picture."

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Mikuru just stared at the headmaster, This has to be a joke.. Me..? Mikuru refused to believe it, but his words countered her thoughts, she listened, not sure of what to think. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]"Students cannot leave Starlight Academy until the final phase of my plan is in motion. It is of dire consequence that this remains a fact. In light of this issue, I entrust [/COLOR]you[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]to prevent [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]your fellow students from leaving. While verbal persuasion may prove difficult, I will authorize whatever resources you need to [/COLOR]sabotage [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]whatever tool they devise to breach my Academy's restricted areas. [/COLOR]In return for this favor, I will grant you one wish. I do not hand these out lightly. Whatever you possibly desire, I will make it happen. [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]You may choose to either accept or deny my proposal. Whichever you decide, this information remains private, [/COLOR]and the consequences for uttering a single hint of what I have just told you will be hell beyond your most vivid definition. [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Choose wisely." [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Two words rang through her head, "One Wish." she didn't believe it, but it was the matter of what she wanted. I can.. See my family..? No.. They didn't care.. I.. I could have anything.. but my friends.. She wasn't sure what to think, the other problem was to her, even if she wanted to play along with his game, what's stopping him from finding out, she couldn't lie, she couldn't tell, or hell would rain down on her. "H-Headmaster.. I.." She pulled out the phone and clicked the button, the phone stopped recording, she just stared at it. "I have.. A question.. What is the final phase.. What is your plan, your Real plan? As for my wish.. I'll.. Think about that.." she whispered. [/COLOR]

"I have.. A question.. What is the final phase.. What is your plan, your Real plan? As for my wish.. I'll.. Think about that.."

The Headmaster paused for a moment, as if weighing the value of the information, before ultimately deciding to answer, "Global Domination, Miss Kelly. For too long has the world been bound by political blindness. I will make it whole again. I will give the world a second chance. Everyone in this Academy will become leaders of a new world, a peaceful world - but peace cannot be achieved without sacrifice." The Headmaster's dark eyes locked on Mikuru.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once they were back, Aaron shouldered open the door to the dorm and took a seat on the study chair. "Set Elisa down on the bed." He gestured towards the now returned bed beside him. "Hopefully she'll recover in time for our planning." Aaron braced his arms on his knees, his thoughts idly drifting towards Mikuru. Hope she's alright..

"I have.. A question.. What is the final phase.. What is your plan, your Real plan? As for my wish.. I'll.. Think about that.."

The Headmaster paused for a moment, as if weighing the value of the information, before ultimately deciding to answer, "Global Domination, Miss Kelly. For too long has the world been bound by political blindness. I will make it whole again. I will give the world a second chance. Everyone in this Academy will become leaders of a new world, a peaceful world - but peace cannot be achieved without sacrifice." The Headmaster's dark eyes locked on Mikuru.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once they were back, Aaron shouldered open the door to the dorm and took a seat on the study chair. "Set Elisa down on the bed." He gestured towards the now returned bed beside him. "Hopefully she'll recover in time for our planning." Aaron braced his arms on his knees, his thoughts idly drifting towards Mikuru. Hope she's alright..

"Global Domination, Miss Kelly. For too long has the world been bound by political blindness. I will make it whole again. I will give the world a second chance. Everyone in this Academy will become leaders of a new world, a peaceful world - but peace cannot be achieved without sacrifice."

Mikuru heard gears grind in her head, thats why the training more sense, not to improve the world, she knew that, and thats why he'd take kids. She looked down, maybe he was right, the world is blinded.. but.. "I have one thing.. You kill any.. And I mean ANY of my friends, I'm out." Mikuru said sternly, "Even if I'm working against them.. I have my reasons.." She trailed off, and sighed. Then the wish came back into her mind, she could have anything, well with some limitations. "It's a lot harder than I thought.. "I want.. Every student to have one call to someone.. Family, friend, if.. They so choose, and if not, still get something. Is that possible?" 

"Stay with me now Elisa death is not claiming you today." Ano said hoisting Elisa up on his back and carrying her . " Alright Elisa lets get you back safe and sound just stay with me , talk about something tell me about yourself ." Ano asked hoping Elisa had some strength to talk 

@VenomSlayer

Rue was awoken to all of her phones going off at once she rose up in a frantic mess only to see herself in a unfamiliar room and a book on the ground , she got up and the bed sunk down, she recoiled and fell down next to the book , she looked at it and picked it up. She let out a large gasp,Rue grabbed her bag and walked outside the room to the hallway that seemed to stretch forever , she started walking and then remembered the cellphone, she pulled one out of her bag and heard it faintly beep." Finally I found him." Rue said to herself and followed the sound as it got gradually louder 

@Camilton

Elisa Darthwell

(( SOO VERY SORRY! INTERNET CUT OUT! ))

Elisas eyes drooped again as she breathed out a tired sigh, "I'm... Not... Dying... Just... Tired..." She said tiredly before yawning again, she moved her arms to wrap around Anos neck, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks, "S... Sorry..." She said in a quiet like whisper, she yawned again letting her head bob as they continued walking.

Ano laid Elisa down gentle on the bed next to Aaron. " No need to apologize , just rest and conserve your strength , hopefully you will recover by the time Miku returns." Ano sat down on the floor in the middle of the room and closed his eyes." You know Aaron it's been such a short time since I've know most of you but it's been quite a adventurous one, even though we are faced with this evil I am glad to see people looking for ways to fight back, since we have some time if I may ask , can you tell me about yourself, I would like to know more about you and everyone else I've meet as I figured we are all going to be good friends before this is all over." Ano had said with sincerity in his voice smiling 

Rue's headphones stopped she pulled the phone out and saw the recording was turned off and could no longer listen to it. "Damnit, I can't even hear the phone something is stopping my electronic pulse, I don't know what this place is but I have to do something , I have to find him , I have to find a way out for us." Rue collected her thoughts on what to do. " I have to wait no matter the danger , this is the best lead I have." Rue put a phone near the door doing her best to conceal then sat down in the hallway not to far from the door. 

@VenomSlayer

@Camilton

@Caffeine Freak

Ano laid Elisa down gentle on the bed next to Aaron. " No need to apologize , just rest and conserve your strength , hopefully you will recover by the time Miku returns." Ano sat down on the floor in the middle of the room and closed his eyes." You know Aaron it's been such a short time since I've know most of you but it's been quite a adventurous one, even though we are faced with this evil I am glad to see people looking for ways to fight back, since we have some time if I may ask , can you tell me about yourself, I would like to know more about you and everyone else I've meet as I figured we are all going to be good friends before this is all over." Ano had said with sincerity in his voice smiling 

Rue's headphones stopped she pulled the phone out and saw the recording was turned off and could no longer listen to it. "Damnit, I can't even hear the phone something is stopping my electronic pulse, I don't know what this place is but I have to do something , I have to find him , I have to find a way out for us." Rue collected her thoughts on what to do. " I have to wait no matter the danger , this is the best lead I have." Rue put a phone near the door doing her best to conceal then sat down in the hallway not to far from the door. 

@VenomSlayer

@Camilton

@Caffeine Freak

(( Wait i am confused ))

[@Vampiress Bumping into a free student might be difficult right now, if you just have your character wake up from cryo sleep then I can have a guard introduce your character to their dorms and give them a little nudge into the current event. Up to you, though!]

"I have one thing.. You kill any.. And I mean ANY of my friends, I'm out. Even if I'm working against them.. I have my reasons.."

The Headmaster's stare turned cold for a moment. "Miss Kelly - your role in this plan is to avoid harm coming to my students. If a suitable subject such as yourself was not chosen as arbiter, we would result to much more severe methods of apprehension - and will proceed do so if you are unable to fulfill your duties."

"It's a lot harder than I thought.. "I want.. Every student to have one call to someone.. Family, friend, if.. They so choose, and if not, still get something. Is that possible?" 

A wider smile plastered itself on the Headmaster's lips. "Naturally. I will have single-use communication devices issued to all students, they will be able to contact whoever they choose. Those who wish otherwise will be compensated with a single physical object that they desire."

The Headmaster braced his elbows on the table, resting his chin on interlaced fingers. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(( Wait i am confused ))

[Aaron, Ano and Elisa are in Aaron and Miku's dorm, yo.]

Aaron began unpacking the stolen chemistry equipment from the bag, then took the Mountain Dew bottles he'd been hoarding from earlier.

"You know Aaron it's been such a short time since I've know most of you but it's been quite a adventurous one, even though we are faced with this evil I am glad to see people looking for ways to fight back, since we have some time if I may ask , can you tell me about yourself, I would like to know more about you and everyone else I've meet as I figured we are all going to be good friends before this is all over."

"Maybe, but the adventure ain't over yet. It's just begun." He began pouring a bottle of the fizzy green liquid into a conical flask. "This stuff contains phosphoric acid, if I can extract it into its purest form - I can use it as a tool to get past the vault doors around this place. If we can find an armory, then we can bust into it and start a riot - then we can use the distraction to get past that giant steel door next to the cryo-place." He paused for a moment. "That's the plan, anyway. If so much of one of those guards catches us then it's game over - and they're already crawling all over those vault doors."

Aaron shook the last bottle over the flask before tossing it aside and lounging back into the chair.

"With those guards in the way, the plan's over before it started." Aaron scratched his head anxiously "I'm open to suggestions."

@Camilton

@RunicFollower

@VenomSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back