• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Casual] Starlight Academy <open>

Mikuru watched Aki, "U-U-Um.. D-Do that.. I'll go.." Mikuru stuttered and ran off finding the closest guard. "M..Mr. Guard.. Please.." The guard turned to Mikuru and sighed, "Kid, buzz off, you might want to go to the infirmary-" Mikuru grabbed his arm and started running with him, the guard kept silent as his arm was taken and Mikuru skidded to a stop, and held him so he wouldn't fall, and pushed him over to Evelyn.  He did something that she couldn't see, because Mikuru was pacing, then picked her up, Mikuru grabbed him again and ran off to the infirmary and pushed him inside and ran back to the two, she was in tears.

@VenomSlayer

@Rosehaven17

@arcaneSentinel 

(( Huh? ))

(Got ya~)

Mikuru just looked at Aki and Evelyn. "W-What.. Do.. Um.. I.." Mikuru was stuttering not even sure what she could do. "I. I.. I um.." She put her hands on her head and screamed, trying to get someone's attention and trying to calm herself down, not even sure if it would work. "S-Sorry.." she mumbled, "Um.. I won't scream again.. I think..? Maybe?"

@RunicFollower

@Rosehaven17

@VenomSlayer

@arcaneSentinel

(Got ya~)

Mikuru just looked at Aki and Evelyn. "W-What.. Do.. Um.. I.." Mikuru was stuttering not even sure what she could do. "I. I.. I um.." She put her hands on her head and screamed, trying to get someone's attention and trying to calm herself down, not even sure if it would work. "S-Sorry.." she mumbled, "Um.. I won't scream again.. I think..? Maybe?"

@RunicFollower

@Rosehaven17

@VenomSlayer

@arcaneSentinel

Elisa/Evelyn Darthwell

Elisa gave a tired sigh before turning her head slightly, her eyes opening, "You humans are weird," She said laughing lightly before coughing again, she gave another sigh before yawning, "I can fix myself... But i need an hour or so...." She said tiredly as she moved her arm, she tried to push herself up into a sitting position but instantly fell back to the floor and hissed in pain, tears shooting towards her eyes, "S-some h-help?" She said through gritted teeth.
 @Rosehaven17 @arcaneSentinel @Camilton 

Ano was walking back before he heard screaming and ran towards it only to see Miku and two others surrounding Elisa who was on the floor barley alive. He kneeled next to her and to examine the damage " What happened , Elisa are you ok please say something ." Ano frantically asked he held his hand up like before but put much more power in his hand trying to heal as much damage as he could. " Just stay with me I won't let you die on me friend ." 

@VenomSlayer

@Camilton

@arcaneSentinel

@Rosehaven17

Ano was walking back before he heard screaming and ran towards it only to see Miku and two others surrounding Elisa who was on the floor barley alive. He kneeled next to her and to examine the damage " What happened , Elisa are you ok please say something ." Ano frantically asked he held his hand up like before but put much more power in his hand trying to heal as much damage as he could. " Just stay with me I won't let you die on me friend ." 

@VenomSlayer

@Camilton

@arcaneSentinel

@Rosehaven17

Elisa/Evelyn Darthwell

Evelyn hissed in pain slightly, "I'm not allowed to, don't worry," She said tiredly as she tried to move herself into a sitting position again, she hissed in pain as more tears sprung to her eyes but she was able to sit up, "I... Just need... To get... To my... Room..." She said through gritted teeth the entire time as more tears sprung to her eyes.
 @Camilton @Rosehaven17 @arcaneSentinel @RunicFollower

Ano looked at Miku and responded giving a soft smile " Of course I'll help you get under her left arm and I'll get her right ." Ano said squatting ,wrapping Elisa's arm around his neck and his put his arm around her back. " Alright Miku we have to be very gentle about this when you have her tell me and we will both slowly pick her up and start moving ." Ano said with a steady voice 

@Camilton

@VenomSlayer

@arcaneSentinel

@Rosehaven17

Mikuru sat next to her and sighed. "If I picked you up with some help, would you be okay..?" She asked and smiled softly, then looked at Ano, "Could you help me? You know if your strong enough." She teased, completely forgetting that she just screamed not to long ago, and turned back to Evelyn.

@Rosehaven17 @RunicFollower @arcaneSentinel @VenomSlayer

Elisa/Evelyn Darthwell

Elisa gave a tired sigh before letting her head roll down, "No, i don't, i just need an hour to myself to heal, this guy over here," She said referring to Ano, "Won't help in the slightest, just going to stop the healing process," She finished her sentence shooting a glare over at him before sighing, she moved herself to where her arm was grabbing a metal bar, she slowly pulled herself up hissing the entire time while doing so, as Ano pulled her arm over his shoulder she gave a hiss of pain when she was moved.
@Whoever the fuck,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back