[Castles Made of Sand] Castles Made of Sand Discussion

Wow, did you see how I wrote that above? I really was not getting sleep. Hah.

That was supposed to say:

"So, heading down the corridor to the surface?"

I see that Masaru is, is everyone else following?

Are Mei and Mylinnia still in this game? They've not posted in an age, it feels like...

Captain Hesperus

Yeah, I'm thinking no. I seem to have lost them. If they are lost to the whispers of the Void, everyone is okay with just four?

Well, you could PM them as ST to see if they've dropped out or if they've just been missing the updates that Wizard says aren't broken.

>_>

<_<

If they have, then you could just re-open recruitment for the game if you wanted replacements.

I think a quick group message asking who's still interested might be beneficial.

Captain Hesperus

I suppose that was more my question, do we want replacements? Actually, I have an answer already never mind. I'm sure you'll see recruitment soon.

Cap, at this point, it looks like you, maybe ehmygirl, might be playing here and that's it. I haven't got any bites on this game at all, though Granted, I haven't been spamming anything about this game to board, just changed it's status.

What are your thoughts?

I can give Emily a nudge, it's possible that she's jot been getting alerts.

Other than that I think it's a case of much recruitment or considering if two players will be enough to fulfil the objectives of the game.

Captain Hesperus

If it's just Cap & me for now, you can have the 'sacrifice' and we can go up and talk to his sister and see if we don't have any new players. And no, I wasn't getting any updates.

No worries.

Yeah, that might be the best. Are you guys okay just the two of you? I'm going to see if I can drum up a few more players, but until then...

for the moment, yeah, we're good with just the two of us. We were going to split off from the main group anyway

Sorry guys. I had to go grocery shopping late last night. When I got home I ended up not having time to post. I'll get a post up either today or tonight. Thanks for the patience.

I'm looking forward to how this plays out.

I'm not sure where to go my next post. I want to write a reaction to Cadence's off-hand offer to sacrifice any other person but Tetsuo and herself, but unless I know what's going to be happening with the leavers (whether they are going to be 'disappearing' within the dungeons, scattering upon leaving the tunnels, etc.), I can't really say much.

Did everyone really just say, 'Nope, not interested any more?' :(

Captain Hesperus

I like where this is going, but let's shut this one down. The three of us are playing together in a few other games. I'd rather play them with you guys. Plus, no one seems interested, which is understandable.

Cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back