• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

Envy said:
@IITheTypistII awesome, thank you! I'll get started on working out relationships
Okay. Really try to get some in because the roleplay is starting soon. Tomorrow night to be exact.

Keira Winston] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/641-iithetypistii/ said:
@IITheTypistII[/URL] I finished my cs! Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy. Lemme know if there's anything to fix or if I'm all good. :) )
Lovely! I've accepted her. Get started on some relations because the roleplay is starting soon. :) Like tomorrow night.

PolishedFruit said:
I've found out I'll have the time to participate within the constraints.
IITheTypistII said:
@PolishedFruit
Nice character. And if you wouldn't mind putting up at least one picture, that will be great. :) Accepted.

@Envy

First of all, Barbra Palvin! And the other guy who name I can never remember! Both are absolutely lovely. Accepted. :D
Got a couple pictures added.

FairlyLocal said:
Ashton might have a new fc because seriously I have no clue
Forgive me lmao

Idkkkkkkk :/
you have so many faceclaims and I have like two, I'm genuinely impressed by this.

jinkx said:
you have so many faceclaims and I have like two, I'm genuinely impressed by this.
Thank you xD

I have over 20 billion and it's hard choosing because there's so many.

Because I listen to a lot of groups and I watched a lot of kdrama

I also see a whole bunch of new groups and actors coming up in my vine recommended

I just

I can't

it is exceptionally easy to get good gifs/pictures of kpop/jpop fans ^.^ ive been trying to branch out a little and use actors/people of other ethnicities it's totally not working

I nearly always use one of the Red Velvet members

I love red velvet

I still need to learn all the members

My favorite girl group is probably 2ne1, but f(X) and Twice are close

Bts will probably always be my favorite boy group

Lmao I just use kpop and kdrama people because yeah...

I love Red Velvet and f(x). I like some of the cliché groups like exo too. I'm a big fan of Sakura Gakuin, the Japanese group, and all their spin-offs too. In fact, I would say I'm SG trash.

This OOC thread has gone so off-topic, I'm sorry.

Exo are my babies lmao

I can name all the members

Lmao it's fine

The occ and for chatting about whatever lmao

Speaking of which, I know that filling out relations isn't a competition or anything

But I'm winning and I'm so pleased about it.

Erm, sorry, but I'm gonna slither my way outta here. I've already said I'd get a CS done twice and haven't. So it seems fun, but I feel I'll neglect it.

Quillicious said:
Erm, sorry, but I'm gonna slither my way outta here. I've already said I'd get a CS done twice and haven't. So it seems fun, but I feel I'll neglect it.
There's only a like button or a hype cookie button not a "I'm sorry you won't be joining us for this roleplay but I understand" button. If the latter existed, I would definitely press it.

Quillicious said:
Thanks for letting us know beforehand. Too bad you will not be joining. :D

jinkx said:
There's only a like button or a hype cookie button not a "I'm sorry you won't be joining us for this roleplay but I understand" button. If the latter existed, I would definitely press it.
You're profile pic is perfect :00

@Imagination @JenniPerson @Keira Winston @Envy @jinkx @jmcknight08 @vampire mikey @Tola @Tsiwentiio @OBESE @Lava

Okay, so I hope everyone is still as I am fixing to write the first post for the roleplay. :3 I just wanted everyone to get relations worked out with the newer characters before starting. Please like this so I know that you're still here with me. :)

Is everyone ready to start? If not, I can hold off starting, too.

I thank you all for joining as your characters and relations are phenomenal and I am too excited to start!

Last edited by a moderator:
@IITheTypistII I really liked the idea of the relationship chart until I realized how many people we have and how many relationships I would have :D Then I understood that there is no way my character would know so many people in the first week who are not in his subject. So Im all done with the relationships, few are still coming in, but Im good to go...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back