• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

@IITheTypistII[/URL] I really liked the idea of the relationship chart until I realized how many people we have and how many relationships I would have :D Then I understood that there is no way my character would know so many people in the first week who are not in his subject. So Im all done with the relationships, few are still coming in, but Im good to go...
Same boat

I guess I'm okay with starting after the upd8...

I'm gonna try and complete my art coursework between now and then so, I'll be occupied enough, I guess.

IITheTypistII said:
@Imagination @JenniPerson @Keira Winston @Envy @jinkx @jmcknight08 @vampire mikey @Tola @Tsiwentiio @OBESE @Lava
Okay, since I am finding out about the update, which is in like a day. Should I go ahead and start the roleplay or wait until after the update? I've been struggling with an opening post anyway because this update is on my mind.

I just want to get everyone's thoughts. I would hate for all of my and all of your hard work to go to waste so if most choose to wait after the update, that's fine with me as well. I'll just be sure to tag all of you guys when the update is completed. If most choose for me to go ahead and get a post up, that's fine, too.

So... Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

Great, thank you! I'll be posting his relationship page a bit later. And I will be reaching out to everyone about relationships today as well.
:)

As far as waiting or not goes, I think it would be more beneficial to start after the update. I believe it would be easier to start fresh on the updated platform, rather than be interrupted in the middle of a jucy scene, etc.

Akeira said:
As far as waiting or not goes, I think it would be more beneficial to start after the update. I believe it would be easier to start fresh on the updated platform, rather than be interrupted in the middle of a jucy scene, etc.
Who doesnt love a good cliffhanger :D

OBESE said:
Who doesnt love a good cliffhanger :D

You bring up a good point, but my drive to create something intriguing would be better without the interruption. That way, I will also be able to see the posts, instead of trying to piece together what was last said and typing my post offline. But I'm sure others feel differently!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Akeira said:
Great, thank you! I'll be posting his relationship page a bit later. And I will be reaching out to everyone about relationships today as well. :)

Agreed~ as much as I would like to start, it's better if we hold off for the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back