• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

I'm so ready to start, I'm so excited!!

tumblr_n9rkhxCNOJ1qhwjmvo1_400.gif

FairlyLocal said:
I'm camping... So idk
I'm finishing up my relationship chart~

I feel like starting this rp now wouldn't be the best because of the update. The site will be offline for days and yeah idk
Wait a minute, what update?!

jinkx said:
The update beginning on the 8th and hopefully ending on the 10th. They've decided to ruin improve the site again
I wonder what's changing this time! >.>

FairlyLocal said:
YOU DONT KNOW?!?! It's from August 8th to August 10th, but if it takes longer, the site will be back by August 13
Lord. I really had no idea. :( Well, that sucks.

jinkx said:
does this mean we can't start? :(
Not necessarily. We'll still start, at least so everyone can get a first post up. Just hope people won't forget about this roleplay. :(

I have a question before we start, Ms. Typist *.*

Is there going to be a rule that you can't post again until everybody has posted once, if you know what I mean?

jinkx said:
I have a question before we start, Ms. Typist *.*
Is there going to be a rule that you can't post again until everybody has posted once, if you know what I mean?
There is going to be a posting rule, yes. Usually I say wait until at least two or three people have posted after your last post before post again. Just to be fair.

Yes, ma'am.

As a side note, guess who just got in trouble for using the phrase wall v*rginity?

jinkx said:
Yes, ma'am.
As a side note, guess who just got in trouble for using the phrase wall v*rginity?

I didn't realize people got in trouble for that nowadays. >.<

Despite having taken some time, my second character, Dominic Thompson, is finally uploaded to my post in the Character Sign-Up and is ready for review. :)

Akeira said:
Despite having taken some time, my second character, Dominic Thompson, is finally uploaded to my post in the Character Sign-Up and is ready for review. :)
as soon as they're approved, you will hear me frantically PM-ing to get any possible relations.

jinkx said:
@Akeira your character is the exact kind of person that comes to my mind when somebody says "straight guy", idk why.

I'm actually glad you say that because I was really pushing for that archetype with this one.
xD

@Imagination @JenniPerson @Keira Winston @Envy @jinkx @jmcknight08 @vampire mikey @Tola @Tsiwentiio @OBESE @Lava

Okay, since I am finding out about the update, which is in like a day. Should I go ahead and start the roleplay or wait until after the update? I've been struggling with an opening post anyway because this update is on my mind.

I just want to get everyone's thoughts. I would hate for all of my and all of your hard work to go to waste so if most choose to wait after the update, that's fine with me as well. I'll just be sure to tag all of you guys when the update is completed. If most choose for me to go ahead and get a post up, that's fine, too.

So... Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

OBESE said:
@IITheTypistII Im cool with starting after update. Fresh update, fresh RP :)
Cool. Now to see what everyone else says. Also, I just realized that your face claim is Charlie Hunman(I think I spelled that wrong), Sons of Anarchy fan? >.>

IITheTypistII said:
Cool. Now to see what everyone else says. Also, I just realized that your face claim is Charlie Hunman(I think I spelled that wrong), Sons of Anarchy fan? >.>
And I thought that the term "faceclaim" is for the RP character appearance not the forum avatar. But yeah definitely a Sons of Anarchy fan as part of my family are bikers and in club as well, not 1% clubs tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
OBESE said:
And I thought that the term "faceclaim" is for the RP character appearance not the forum avatar. But yeah definitely a Sons of Anarchy fan as part of my family are bikers and in club as well, not 1% clubs tho.
It is. It's 2 A.M. here so don't judge me. At least you knew what I meant! >.> And I love Sons of Anarchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back