• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

Quillicious said:
X_x
I surry, I've been wrapped up a butt-ton. Haven't gotten around to my CS. I swear he'll be done today...
There is no rush. The official deadline is Thursday so just take your time. :)

@Imagination @jinkx @JenniPerson @Lava

Okay, you guys, since we all have characters that have been accepted, let's go ahead and start PM'ing each other about relations with one another as they are very crucial for this type of roleplay. Just saying.

If you never did a relations chart before, it's a device most people use to get a feel of where their character or characters stand with other characters within the roleplay. It's something I highly recommend, to be honest. But it's not required that you do one, of course as it is your decision at the end of the day but again, I highly recommend it. :D

Alright, now, PM away!!! >.>

Umm doesnt it take away from the roleplay if the scene is already set? I mean sure, I have 0 knowledge of such things, but I find it rather weird that you guys want to make pre-made relationships and make almost like a script of what and how to do things. I thought the idea of RP is to improvise and see where it goes....

OBESE said:
Umm doesnt it take away from the roleplay if the scene is already set? I mean sure, I have 0 knowledge of such things, but I find it rather weird that you guys want to make pre-made relationships and make almost like a script of what and how to do things. I thought the idea of RP is to improvise and see where it goes....
Just because you're making relationships doesn't mean you're not improvising. It basically helps your character not be alone. It wouldn't be a script at all~ ^^

OBESE said:
it's less pre-made relationships and more figuring out dynamics ahead of time so that you're not in such a time crunch when you write n_n

OBESE said:
What @FairlyLocal and @vampire mikey said. LOL. It's basically an outline to see where your character stand with other characters within the roleplay. If your character doesn't have relations in this type of environment, they might be left behind and have no one to interact with, at all. Now, as I said, the relations page isn't required but your character might be in the background looking in at everyone else. :/

IITheTypistII said:
What @FairlyLocal and @vampire mikey said. LOL. It's basically an outline to see where your character stand with other characters within the roleplay. If your character doesn't have relations in this type of environment, they might be left behind and have no one to interact with, at all. Now, as I said, the relations page isn't required but your character might be in the background looking in at everyone else. :/
Alright! Any advice how do you do this?

Got relations up for both of my characters!! Let me know what you guys think. :D

I have a question, but first let me say something. Okay so this is a new profile I made and I have used this site before, but I'd rather not share that profile. I am interested in this rp but I don't know how much time I am going to have to be able to participate so if I were to participate I couldn't say how often my character would drop by. That being said, I know that especially in a detailed rp it is hard to trust a new profile so I get it if you'd rather I sit this one out. Additionally, I was thinking that maybe I could just make a CS and let it sit while I keep you updated or let you know if I will be available to rp. I should be able to let you know tomorrow or within the next couple days but all the same, this is my situation.

Also, are there any major restrictions? Study majors.

One last question, I'm so sorry. This is the second time I come in to edit this. You did say you don't want animated characters or drawings you wanted real or realistic photos of your character. About this, I could if it is absolutely necessary, but I prefer not to have images at all. I like to describe character feature with words if that's allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
PolishedFruit said:
I have a question, but first let me say something. Okay so this is a new profile I made and I have used this site before, but I'd rather not share that profile. I am interested in this rp but I don't know how much time I am going to have to be able to participate so if I were to participate I couldn't say how often my character would drop by. That being said, I know that especially in a detailed rp it is hard to trust a new profile so I get it if you'd rather I sit this one out. Additionally, I was thinking that maybe I could just make a CS and let it sit while I keep you updated or let you know if I will be available to rp. I should be able to let you know tomorrow or within the next couple days but all the same, this is my situation.
Also, are there any major restrictions? Study majors.

One last question, I'm so sorry. This is the second time I come in to edit this. You did say you don't want animated characters or drawings you wanted real or realistic photos of your character. About this, I could if it is absolutely necessary, but I prefer not to have images at all. I like to describe character feature with words if that's allowed.
Hm, I'd prefer you already know if you're able to be within the roleplay or not before answering anymore questions.

IITheTypistII said:
Hm, I'd prefer you already know if you're able to be within the roleplay or not before answering anymore questions.
I've found out I'll have the time to participate within the constraints. I had to check in with my new employer my kind of hours and it turns out I'm working at home on my own time so...good news there

Alright, Im writing to inform you that I got a job offer and Im starting tomorrow. I will have 12hr shifts of 4 days work and 4 days off, so for the next 4 days i will most likely be here with yall for couple of hours after work, then for the next 4 days I will be active as hell. I hope for understanding and I promise I will do my best to not fail being part of this RP.

PolishedFruit said:
I've found out I'll have the time to participate within the constraints. I had to check in with my new employer my kind of hours and it turns out I'm working at home on my own time so...good news there
Okay. Welcome aboard! :D

Envy said:
i finished my smol children :)
Okay. I'll go and review them. :)

OBESE said:
Alright, Im writing to inform you that I got a job offer and Im starting tomorrow. I will have 12hr shifts of 4 days work and 4 days off, so for the next 4 days i will most likely be here with yall for couple of hours after work, then for the next 4 days I will be active as hell. I hope for understanding and I promise I will do my best to not fail being part of this RP.
Congratulations! :D So happy for you and thanks for informing us. :)

@PolishedFruit

Nice character. And if you wouldn't mind putting up at least one picture, that will be great. :) Accepted.

@Envy

First of all, Barbra Palvin! And the other guy who name I can never remember! Both are absolutely lovely. Accepted. :D

Keira Winston] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/641-iithetypistii/ said:
@IITheTypistII[/URL] what do you mean by favorite role play setting?
You're favorite place to do a roleplay

Keira Winston] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/641-iithetypistii/ said:
@IITheTypistII[/URL] what do you mean by favorite role play setting?
You're favorite rp genre (i guess)

For example: School

Users who are viewing this thread

Back