• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

Chibii said:
Got my basics up, and coding, proud of it.
I'll get my chara done either today or tomorrow.
Alrighty. Cannot wait to see the final product. :D

@Fallen from Heaven

Jinkxxxxxxxxxxxx Monsoon

One of the best drag queens

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fallen from Heaven @

Lovely and well diversed characters, you two. Both are indeed accepted and I'll add them to the relations page in a moment.

@Chibii

I hope I tagged everyone. But let's try to get the work in progress up soon. Not rushing since I am in the same boat and I know most must've started back to school and possibly gotten busy. But if the characters could be up by Wednesday and early Thursday, that will be perfect!

I plan to start this Friday but Saturday, at the latest. :) Any questions, please don't hesitate to direct them to me.

IITheTypistII said:
I see you're making another character but just want to make sure your first character is done before accepting her.
Yes! My first character is completed xxx ^^^^

@Imagination

Forgot to tag, you two. So sorry about that. But read above.

Thanks.

FairlyLocal said:
Yes! My first character is completed xxx ^^^^
Okay. Thank you so much. Adding her to the relations page now.

IITheTypistII said:
@Fallen from Heaven @
Lovely and well diversed characters, you two. Both are indeed accepted and I'll add them to the relations page in a moment.

@Chibii

I hope I tagged everyone. But let's try to get the work in progress up soon. Not rushing since I am in the same boat and I know most must've started back to school and possibly gotten busy. But if the characters could be up by Wednesday and early Thursday, that will be perfect!

I plan to start this Friday but Saturday, at the latest.
:) Any questions, please don't hesitate to direct them to me.

I should have my character up by Thursday at the latest. She is almost done, for the most part. I believe I only have the habits, hobbies, and history sections left.
:)

I need to really take care of some school apartment shopping online tonight and tomorrow, so I will finish up after that!

IITheTypistII said:
@Imagination

Thanks.

Harley is completed and I will be finishing my second tomorrow afternoon.

Akeira said:
I should have my character up by Thursday at the latest. She is almost done, for the most part. I believe I only have the habits, hobbies, and history sections left. :)

I need to really take care of some school apartment shopping online tonight and tomorrow, so I will finish up after that!
Okay. Just take your time. :)

[QUOTE="P U C K]Harley is completed and I will be finishing my second tomorrow afternoon.

[/QUOTE]
Okay but mind adding a little bit more to her history section?

IITheTypistII said:
@Imagination

Thanks.

Sorry I'm having technically difficulties with my BBcode but the info for my character is there.

Imagination said:
Sorry I'm having technically difficulties with my BBcode but the info for my character is there.
Okay. I'll go ahead and accept her and add her to the relations page. :)

I am not that fancy with coding(obviously).

IITheTypistII said:
Okay. I'll go ahead and accept her and add her to the relations page. :)
I am not that fancy with coding(obviously).
Coding is hard. As you can see with my formerly defective code. It's hard, but it's worth it to look pretty. :D

Imagination said:
Coding is hard. As you can see with my formerly defective code. It's hard, but it's worth it to look pretty. :D
I remember back in my day (not that old though), where we didn't even have coding on any site. LOL.

IITheTypistII said:
I remember back in my day (not that old though), where we didn't even have coding on any site. LOL.

When they first introduced coding on this website, I was thoroughly confused. You were considered cool before just for using GIFs, having colored text, and the most minimal amount of formatting.
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Akeira said:
When they first introduced coding on this website, I was thoroughly confused. You were considered cool before just for using GIFs, having colored text, and the most minimal amount of formatting. xD
OMG! So true. Those were the struggles right there. But now, your post has to be fancy to be cool. :( No one knows the struggle, for real though.

Imagination said:
I can't imagine that. I need things that are in my control to look pretty. > :D
Yep. I learned how to code on a different site. I cannot do the expert level but I can do a little bit.

I'm just gonna slide into this conversation~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Codes are so stressful... I love creating them, but I also want jump off a cliff while making them. 〴⋋_⋌〵

The smallest mistakes will ruin the code.... The codes turn out all pretty in the end, which is good. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

idk why I used text faces, but-

FairlyLocal said:
I'm just gonna slide into this conversation~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Codes are so stressful... I love creating them, but I also want jump off a cliff while making them. 〴⋋_⋌〵

The smallest mistakes will ruin the code.... The codes turn out all pretty in the end, which is good. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

idk why I used text faces, but-
True. :D

This whole character sheet including the info, bbcode, and fixing the mistakes all took about 9 hours of my day. From morning until now. All while I had to do my daily activities so I guess it was 8. But my point is this stuff took so long! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Imagination said:
This whole character sheet including the info, bbcode, and fixing the mistakes all took about 9 hours of my day. From morning until now. All while I had to do my daily activities so I guess it was 8. But my point is this stuff took so long! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I know someone who took 13 hours, yeah, no sleep, to fix their coding. But he's a perfectionist so what can I say.

Imagination said:
Now that's dedication at its best. (u v u)b
Yeah. He doesn't even roleplay anymore though. No matter how hard I push him. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back