• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

YES! The codes are just so fickle. I've spent HOURS fixing one little mistake because it was trial and error until I found out what had gone wrong. To make sure that never happens again, I just make sure to save all my code formats and make adjustments that way.

Akeira said:
YES! The codes are just so fickle. I've spent HOURS fixing one little mistake because it was trial and error until I found out what had gone wrong. To make sure that never happens again, I just make sure to save all my code formats and make adjustments that way.
Not a bad idea, to be honest. :)

Keira Winston] [FONT='Indie Flower'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/641-iithetypistii/ said:
@IITheTypistII[/URL] got any room for more? I've been a bit busy, but I somehow managed to stumble across this. I'm really interested. Is there some sort of deadline?
Hello there! Not sure if you remember me or not from ages ago.

Anyways, there is still room most definitely and the only deadline I have is to try and have your character up by Wednesday or Thursday, at the latest.

IITheTypistII said:
Hello there! Not sure if you remember me or not from ages ago.
Anyways, there is still room most definitely and the only deadline I have is to try and have your character up by Wednesday or Thursday, at the latest.

Heyyyy I think I've seen you before. Don't remember which rps haha.

I'll recycle an old character of mine, so I don't hold you guys back. I already have an idea for this. I'll get it up asap.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]

Heyyyy I think I've seen you before. Don't remember which rps haha.

I'll recycle an old character of mine, so I don't hold you guys back. I already have an idea for this. I'll get it up asap.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. It's fine. I remember your username.

Okay. Just take your time.

My character is almost finished and requires just the history part which I will finish sometime today. And talking about codes and the skill to code, then Im new in all of this, rp and codes, so this rp has challenged me even to make that little tab thingy, so no designs yet :D Also Im not sure can you just copy someones design or you have to ask for permissions or the only way to get a design is to request one...anyhow I hope to have fun when this thing starts and I hope to gain good experience out of this :) .

OBESE said:
My character is almost finished and requires just the history part which I will finish sometime today. And talking about codes and the skill to code, then Im new in all of this, rp and codes, so this rp has challenged me even to make that little tab thingy, so no designs yet :D Also Im not sure can you just copy someones design or you have to ask for permissions or the only way to get a design is to request one...anyhow I hope to have fun when this thing starts and I hope to gain good experience out of this :) .
The tab code is nice, to be honest and you're new to RP? Well, I am sure you'll fit right in with our little family here. :)

I intend to make it a fun and good experience for everyone. :)

IITheTypistII said:
The tab code is nice, to be honest and you're new to RP? Well, I am sure you'll fit right in with our little family here. :)
I intend to make it a fun and good experience for everyone. :)
Yeh, this is my second rp I've joined on this forum and I hope you wont think less of me for that. Although I do not know how good or bad I can roleplay, but i will try to do my best to fulfil your requirements for this rp. The one I joined before I find too easy, so this is my next challenge :D .

OBESE said:
Yeh, this is my second rp I've joined on this forum and I hope you wont think less of me for that. Although I do not know how good or bad I can roleplay, but i will try to do my best to fulfil your requirements for this rp. The one I joined before I find too easy, so this is my next challenge :D .
I am usually pretty lenient as long as you give me length and effort. :) But I am too hard on my writers. Not at all. Though take your time with finishing up your character, as well.

I finally finished my dear, Ashton aka "I'm a whale."

I'll probably end up adding more to the biography and personality later *Shrug*

FairlyLocal said:
I finally finished my dear, Ashton aka "I'm a whale."
I'll probably end up adding more to the biography and personality later *Shrug*
Okay, I'll go and review him then accept and add to the relations page. :D

So, @IITheTypistII, as I promised I finished my character. Let me know is it ok or you dont like something. Will be more than happy to change anything. Oh and the question you asked to add if I read the rules...not sure what to answer there so I skipped as Im new to rp and feel that cannot answer to the question yet.

A little late on the OOC... But I feel I should comment something. I'm super excited to get back into detailed, character-driven roleplay again and everybody's characters look great so far.

I'm glad that Typist is back too, I always looked up to you :P

OBESE said:
So, @IITheTypistII, as I promised I finished my character. Let me know is it ok or you dont like something. Will be more than happy to change anything. Oh and the question you asked to add if I read the rules...not sure what to answer there so I skipped as Im new to rp and feel that cannot answer to the question yet.
Oh, I'll go and review him now. :) The rules are within the Overview Tab at the top. :)

jinkx said:
A little late on the OOC... But I feel I should comment something. I'm super excited to get back into detailed, character-driven roleplay again and everybody's characters look great so far.
I'm glad that Typist is back too, I always looked up to you :P
Awe. That's so nice to hear. :D Thank you for your kind words, jinkx. :)

Tola said:
I'm done I didn't know if you've noticed @IITheTypistII
I didn't. So sorry but going to review them now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back