• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood

Castiel laughed one last time before the puppets suddenly combusted, being engulfed in a purple flame. He nodded and stood up. "I need to fix that." He muttered to himself as he looked at his hands. "It could hurt someone." He shook his head, knowing that his fire was much hotter and burned longer than the usual fire.

fraya

of course she says and heads t the training ground but turns back to get her sword from her cabain . where she picks up a s

Krissy waits for Fraya. "Ok, you guys will each take a turn in trying to disarm me. If you get cut, don't make a big deal about it. We have ambrosia and nectar readily available. Who's gonna go first?" she unsheathed her sword. It was made of a illuminating light blue metal, and the hilt was a dull gold color. "Any volunteers?" Krissy asked playfully.

Castiel smiled and looked around. "I guess this camp is bearable." He chuckled before walking over to a building and leaning against the wall. He slowly slid down and sat down on the ground. A deck of cards appeared in his hand and he began to play poker with a few ghosts that only he could see.

Adrian leaned against a tree, watching them train. He had never been a big fighter, relying more on charmspeak. He hadnt expected to see so many new demigods at once, but he figured he could manage.

Krissy disarmed ell three of the new demigod's. She taught them useful sword skills and praised them. She sheathed her sword and laid down in the strawberry patch.

Adrian walked over to Krissy and plopped down next to her. "You think the newbies are going to be strong?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

Krissy laughed and turned to him "They have potential... with a little practice they can be successful." she sat up and picked a strawberry. "Want one?" she asked.

Castiel stood from his spot on the ground and looked around. He spotted two campers conversing in the strawberry field. "Might as well meet some people." He sighed and made his way over to them. "Hiya!" He waved and smiled.

I am not suppose to be chatting online while I am suppose to be doing my school. If I am back to this site, I am being dishonest with my mom and myself. You should NOT trust anything I say.

Adrian took the strawberry, smiling and thanking her. "Hey" he said to the boy walking up to them.

Castiel smiled at the male. "I'm new and I figured that I should probably meet some of the other campers." He extended his hand. "My name is Castiel."

Castiel nodded. "Nice to meet you." He retracted his hand as a purple flame began to circle around his arm. He rubbed the flames, causing the fire to turn a deep green before disappearing. He smiled and sat down on the ground, a cupcake appeared in his hand and he began to eat it.

"Im assuming you're one of Hecate's kids, right?" Adrian asked, running a hand through his hair.

Castiel took a bite of his cupcake and chewed it for a few moments before responding. "Indeed. It can be pretty fun." He chuckled and took another bite of the frosted pastry.

"Seems so. Good tasting as well, by the looks of it." Adrian sighed. "All the other cabins get awesome abilities. You're all so lucky."

Castiel laughed. "It is awesome but it can be a burden." He shrugged and another cupcake appeared. He handed it to Adrian. "I'm going to go practice some magic so I'll see you around." He stood and waved before jogging away.

Adrian waved. As he bit into the cupcake, he laid back, allowing himself to doze off.

Castiel wiped sweat from his brow. He had been practicing his magic for a few hours and he managed to use up a lot of energy. He put a thumbs up to the sky. "Pretty good, huh mom?" He laughed and put his hand down. The cuff on his wrist melted into a shiny quicksilver-like substance and moved to his hand before reforming into a sword. He gripped the hilt tightly and began to swing at a nearby tree, practicing different drills and strikes that he had learned on his own. He definitely wasn't the best, but he was better than most.

"This place sure looks a lot bigger than what was described." Cassilia muttered to herself as she walked aimlessly around the camp trying to stay out of the way. She had given up on finding the music room and instead settled for trying to get general idea where most things were. Not that she had been very successful considering the fact that she hasn't found her cabin yet. "Oh, umm... hello, you were the one practicing magic before right?" Cassilia asked as she recognized the guy swinging around a sword.

Castiel looked around until he found the source of the voice, a girl. The blade melted and reformed back as the cuff on his wrist. "That would be me. My name is Castiel, magician extraordinaire." He chuckled. He stretched and yawned. "Practicing magic is the only thing that I'm really good at it." He laughed and shrugged.

"Magic is amazing though. And you seem quite comfortable with a sword." Cassilia said with a smile "oh, umm.... I'm Cassilia." Awkwardly introducing herself as she raised her hand to animate the tree's shadow so it grew and provided her with shade. Being a child of Nyx made her get irritated easily in the mornings. "Have you always been able to use magic...?"

Castiel nodded. "Able to do is very different from knowing how to do. I was able to use magic since I was born, but I didn't know how to use it until a few years ago." He tilted his head at Cassilia. "Do you know what I mean? It may sound confusing but I believe it makes perfect since." He shrugged and opened his palm, allowing a black flame to be created. It swirled around in his hand as the shadows around them raised up and became trees made of complete darkness. "They are only illusions but I think they look realistic." He smiled and the shadowed trees melted back into their natural forms, the black flame disappearing from his hand.

Samantha walked out onto the porch of her cabin with her acoustic guitar. Joshua was inside doing something "important".

He had sent Samantha out, with a random guitar he found laying around near her bed, so she wouldn't bother him.

She got herself in a comfortable position that still allowed her to play without limits.

She looked around and saw no one that was close enough to hear her. She took in a deep breath and slowly strummed her guitar.

Her face twisted at the horrid sounds and proceeded to tune it.

After a few minutes, she started to play the first song she ever learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back