• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heroes and villains, two sides of the same coin. ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Done. Been Busy at Work so took a bit. 12 Hour days, and kinda done 5 days straight this week so far.

great, let me read the backstory before we start. i will upload the first thread on the ic page in a few minutes

More context if anything, Like the horse actually being Mistrals favourite growing up etc

Yeah ment context that adds more to the events and why they did what they did.
Other one being like that Crime Family being Part of the Canadian Mafia group. (Its a IRL Joke partially due to how the Construction Crews work in the City to pressure businesses to sell/close by digging up/cordoning off main entrance to drive away customers. Few cases of that being a thing all due to slot machines only being allowed if grandfathered in from before a law banning them came in)

Other one being like that Crime Family being Part of the Canadian Mafia group. (Its a IRL Joke partially due to how the Construction Crews work in the City to pressure businesses to sell/close by digging up/cordoning off main entrance to drive away customers. Few cases of that being a thing all due to slot machines only being allowed if grandfathered in from before a law banning them came in)
i understood like, every fifth word of this lol. im both writing and listening to music, and i was in the gym. brain is kinda melting haha.

Why suddenly mention slot machine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back