• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heroes and villains, two sides of the same coin. ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
oh btw ill let you guys interact with each other for a few more posts before i post. so go wild

if you want to talk to her rn you're free to do so.
Oh goodie, do you mind if you set the scene? Maybe something along the lines of.

She dragged herself into her room to prepare herself for her speech. She wasn't sure how much more she could take, and someone was just about to see how much he could add.

"You're looking pretty battered up."

But only if you want to of course.

As Supernova walked through the once hopeful halls, now foreboding.
It was almost as if the great monument of justice itself felt the great loss of the Jackal. Tears dripped down her path as she looked at the status of heroes now dead. One of her closest friends now being one of them.

At first there was only one set of footsteps. Soon there was two. Judging by the sound, whoever owned the second pair made absolutely no effort to hide their presence. It was as if the person wanted to make themselves known. Which was very strange considering it was, as she slowly turned around to face a, familiar, but not comforting, old friend. It was Professor Why.

". . .I noticed you left the funeral. . ."
Hol up, are you controlling supernova?

Hi! I'd be really interested in joining. I had a concept in mind but wasn't sure if it'd be okay.

I was thinking of an individual with a utility/support ability that could be used ambiguously on the morality scale. Not necessarily an anti hero, moreso someone who hasn't yet figured out which side they're joining. "Would choose 4 orphans over a group of adults in a burning building" type situation. Not exactly hero material but not enough to be a villain either.

Definitely takes inspiration from a combination of mentors, heroes, and villains already posted in the character sheet.

Hi! I'd be really interested in joining. I had a concept in mind but wasn't sure if it'd be okay.

I was thinking of an individual with a utility/support ability that could be used ambiguously on the morality scale. Not necessarily an anti hero, moreso someone who hasn't yet figured out which side they're joining. "Would choose 4 orphans over a group of adults in a burning building" type situation. Not exactly hero material but not enough to be a villain either.

Definitely takes inspiration from a combination of mentors, heroes, and villains already posted in the character sheet.
well, i supose your character sheet will help define the idea. but you might be the last person joining.

Ok RPN stopped notifying me of new messages here. Was waiting for TwoFacedTim TwoFacedTim to reply in the scene i was in with him and the new character who joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back