• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it's really well done, what with their alternate take on reality.... just bonus points for such creativity!

Flare said:
I think it's really well done, what with their alternate take on reality.... just bonus points for such creativity!
*Swoon* I couldn't have said it any better at all. I really, really liked the introduction scene. And the rest was just... Icing on top of icing. It was glorious. Simply magnificent.

However.

Netflix.

Hasn't.

Added it yet.

And it makes me so angry!

jesus fuck

Guys, don't talk to the troll.

I've sent a report about his post, so maybe @Nico we should wait before we delete it, just so that staff can see it.

@steevenajj I have to leave for work soon, so I'll have to wait to look over your cs unfortunately, but I'll try to get back to you at some point. owo !

@Seanzah Angel I appreciate you trying to give advise to people about their characters, but please leave the application process to us GMs.

A couple of people have tried doing stuff like this, and again, I really appreciate it, but please don't.

Whatever is bothering you, more than likely, it's something we've already caught onto, so there's no need for extra input.

However, if you would like, you're free to pm any or all of us about something that you want to say.

@giraffesarebetter I know that gods don't have a problem with incest.

In fact, half of all of Greek mythology is basically a story of incest.

However, demigods are raised in the same kind of environment as we are, and thus their moral compass would probably go wild if they're aware of their heritage and start having a thing with a god.

I don't like the way that you were talking to Clementine.

She's a GM too and deserves the same respect that you would give Nico.

We've had a problem with stuff like this recently and my tolerance for people arguing is wearing a little thin.

I'm not going to make any judgment calls regarding your character right now, since I know you've already been accepted, but I might be thinking it over.

As much as I'm aware of the possibility of a 3/4th's god person, sons and daughter of Roman gods are also possible, but we're still not accepting those.

I appreciate that you are trying to be unique and you're not doing this because you're power hungry, but there are still only certain kinds of characters we're looking to accept.

@Flare oh no...

Please don't tell me all of those books are in google docs.

There was some incident recently where someone published a book that they had written in google docs, and once it started to be popular, Google sued them and won, but it's in the terms and conditions that whatever is written in google docs is now their property or something like that. :/

I think it's super rad that you've written all those books though??

I can't ever sit down and write by myself for long. x__x

Don't worry, she won't get to them till later. She'll normally let you know if she's about to look at yours.

Unless she already is and is being sneaky quiet cause she does that sometimes too.

steevenajj said:
Ok @Pine no problem

@Pine dont see my bio now i want to fix it just gimme 5 minutes plz
No worries.

I won't let at it until I get back from work at...

*squints at calendar*

Three.

It'll be a while.

Please, take your time and let me know when you're ready to be reviewed. ^w^

Pine said:
No worries.
I won't let at it until I get back from work at...

*squints at calendar*

Three.

It'll be a while.

Please, take your time and let me know when you're ready to be reviewed. ^w^
Done with everything u might wanna take a look if u want :D

Just realised that ill be in a cabin with 4 others girls xD if i was accepted.

Ah man. I was working on a character last night with an exo suit! Now, with the iron man talk, I feel like my idea is less original now. It's possible this thing might just have too many people I guess, I don't know.

If you're talking about the power ranger looking suit, I saw that and I actually liked that. I was thinking of a similar idea, but it now seems that similar idea is basically going into mass production for anyone that has donuts lol.

Guys there are characters that arent in cabins why? Like it says there arent any ares demigods but there is one character i guess that chose ares.

I specifically said "power ranger looking" suit. Give me some credit. Anyway, I'm still going through with my idea, but to heck with restraint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back