• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G4hardcore said:
Can my character have a scared animal for a pet? Also, I noticed there are some character sheets that overstate the abilities of the parent gods. Is that allowed? Can I give my character extra powers too? One more thing, does my character have to start off in camp, or can I post he or she arriving for the first time in my initial post?
My questions exactly i wanted to have a pet Swan too or pigeon

Clementine said:
Your character may have a pet.
No, you can not give your character extra powers. Especially not for no reason. Everyones powers have been looked through and seen fit.

Your character can be just arriving, if you are accepted of course.
Last inquiry:

A child of Hephaestus can have power over electricity? That seemed like Zeus domain to me, though if you've approved it, I digress.

The electricity is machine based. It's used for that only. It's not as if she could shoot lightning bolts from the sky.

w583h583_15189-what-is-this-i-don-t-even-know-your-meme.jpg

/lays down and yawns

my mom got me to apply to be a volunteer at an animal shelter...i have no problems with this but i saw a puppy named scarlet...she was so cute....i want to give marion (my new charrie) a puppy....

/curls into ball

i am

She does not look like this anymore! This is an old picture, and she's pretty much grown into her legs lol But she's much healthier than this picture.

df3bc19d-578e-446c-8805-08ef29121eb8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back