• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dunno....I think this morning Pine made mention of a troll?

Someone in the IC posted some random stuff for no reason....Pine said she reported them and said maybe not delete it so staff can see, but that's all I know. The post in the IC is gone

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Wow. I guess I'm blocked.

[/QUOTE]
You aren't blocked o-o

Well, I've been reading through the rest of the character sheets and some of these are so over powered and many even have powers unrealistic to their godly parents and their level of godliness. The lore is off on many as well. Don't know if you know this, kids, but demigods look like humans. This obviously isn't a very realistic roleplay, and though I may not be the most detailed roleplayer, I am a realistic roleplayer. Unfortunately I'm going to have to quit this roleplay. Thanks for the oppurtunity to make such wonderful characters that I can play somewhere else :P

steevenajj said:
Guys there are characters that arent in cabins why? Like it says there arent any ares demigods but there is one character i guess that chose ares.
Campers who are children of minor gods go to the hermes cabin. Check out the list of cabins on the half blood wiki to figure out where your character belongs. If you have a cabin that's great and if not, hermes ain't that bad. All campers should know who their parents are, if we are basing this off the lore of the books, the gids agreed to recognize all children after they turn thirteen. So no matter what you should have a cabin.

Oops....

I just read up on it, and DAMN there are a lot of these books. I read the first few back in the day, so suffice it to say my lore knowledge is incomplete, my bad for the bad info. I guess I'll have to have my character live in Boreas cabin instead of Hermes. Although there aren't any actual canon descriptions of Boreas cabin so either I can make up what the place looks like or you guys (the gms) can so lmk.

HunterJJ said:
Campers who are children of minor gods go to the hermes cabin. Check out the list of cabins on the half blood wiki to figure out where your character belongs. If you have a cabin that's great and if not, hermes ain't that bad. All campers should know who their parents are, if we are basing this off the lore of the books, the gids agreed to recognize all children after they turn thirteen. So no matter what you should have a cabin.
I have a cabin actually iam the son of Aphrodite

After reading further there are only 20 cabins currently. So my character would be in Hermes as of the last book. There are seven cabins built for minor gods, one for hades and twelve original cabins but there are still a good seven or eight gods with no cabins.

Can my character have a scared animal for a pet? Also, I noticed there are some character sheets that overstate the abilities of the parent gods. Is that allowed? Can I give my character extra powers too? One more thing, does my character have to start off in camp, or can I post he or she arriving for the first time in my initial post?

Your character may have a pet.

No, you can not give your character extra powers. Especially not for no reason. Everyones powers have been looked through and seen fit.

Your character can be just arriving, if you are accepted of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back